Michael Jackson

Tony Perkis

Let’s do an exercise in comprehension..

Here’s is my post, regarding Wade Robson-

Here is your response, citing “payment”-

This was a direct question by me, followed by a direct answer by you.

Now you’re claiming that you weren’t actually answering my question, but talking generally about Jordan Chandler, or more accurately, Evan Chandler, the one who initiated the settlement after literally drugging his son, then claiming son revealed abuse. A son who then in turn emancipated from his father, and a father who eventually killed himself.
A settlement that should have never happened, only agreed to after it was ruled that the civil case would be allowed prior to any criminal case if applicable. Did you know that a California law was subsequently changed, in large part because of this specific case?- A civil trial going before a criminal trial. It is no longer allowed, hopefully common sense will allow you to see why.

Did you know that 2 or 3 grand juries were convened for the criminal case- and none of them ended in a case moving forward?
Did you know that a settlement can’t prevent a criminal case?
Have you heard the phone calls from Evan Chandler where he says he is doing it for money and payback? That his attorney brought the settlement, not vice versa?
It’s all available for public viewing.

Again, it’s vividly clear that you have not watched the movie, and really have no idea about the general subject at all. If you did, you wouldn’t continue to respond to my posts with nonsensical untrue info.
You would realize that Wade Robson has never claimed repressed memory, and has never claimed to have been receiving checks for his defense.

It is so odd that you are assigning scenarios to the accusers, when they have never claimed such scenarios themselves.
Are you incapable of answering a direct question? You must be suffering from this reading comprehension disease.

I have asked you two direct questions. One, if your information regarding Wade Robson’s directorial career was accurate, and whether you believed Michael Jackson has ever settled with an accuser. You have vehemently avoided answering both questions.

I will not respond to you until you answer both. You don’t get to ask questions when you choose not to respond to my own, you hypocrite.

Tony Perkis

Simple question-
Would you support them monetarily if they were alive?

No. I’d torrent their stuff.

On your $25 million to the accuser, that’s a bit incorrect.. but I understand how it could happen when Sheryl Crow is a bombshell.

Explain why that is inaccurate. And provide your resources. I know you won’t provide the latter.

Tabloids are more interesting than actually learning something.. to some.

And you read/fall for them daily.

21stamps

Are you incapable of answering a direct question? You must be suffering from this reading comprehension disease.

I have asked you two direct questions. One, if your information regarding Wade Robson’s directorial career was accurate, and whether you believed Michael Jackson has ever settled with an accuser. You have vehemently avoided answering both questions.

I will not respond to you until you answer both. You don’t get to ask questions when you choose not to respond to my own, you hypocrite.

You would have to read..

You are full time trolling. This is seriously my final comment to you. You don’t read.. not links that you post... not posts that you respond to... you don’t read, just post troll comments.
Go troll in another thread.

BuddyThomas

Let’s do an exercise in comprehension..

Here’s is my post, regarding Wade Robson-

Here is your response, citing “payment”-

This was a direct question by me, followed by a direct answer by you.

Now you’re claiming that you weren’t actually answering my question, but talking generally about Jordan Chandler, or more accurately, Evan Chandler, the one who initiated the settlement after literally drugging his son, then claiming son revealed abuse. A son who then in turn emancipated from his father, and a father who eventually killed himself.
A settlement that should have never happened, only agreed to after it was ruled that the civil case would be allowed prior to any criminal case if applicable. Did you know that a California law was subsequently changed, in large part because of this specific case?- A civil trial going before a criminal trial. It is no longer allowed, hopefully common sense will allow you to see why.

Did you know that 2 or 3 grand juries were convened for the criminal case- and none of them ended in a case moving forward?
Did you know that a settlement can’t prevent a criminal case?
Have you heard the phone calls from Evan Chandler where he says he is doing it for money and payback? That his attorney brought the settlement, not vice versa?
It’s all available for public viewing.

Again, it’s vividly clear that you have not watched the movie, and really have no idea about the general subject at all. If you did, you wouldn’t continue to respond to my posts with nonsensical untrue info.
You would realize that Wade Robson has never claimed repressed memory, and has never claimed to have been receiving checks for his defense.

It is so odd that you are assigning scenarios to the accusers, when they have never claimed such scenarios themselves.
Oh my God, you are still carrying on about this???????????

He was clearly a child molester. It's not difficult to figure this out.

We get it. You love his music and have decided to stick your head in the sand so you can still enjoy his music without feeling guilty, just as you have decided to stick your head in the sand and ignore every horrifying thing the orange demon is doing because you are getting conservative judges, and trans people are being kicked out of the military.

We get it.

BuddyThomas

You would have to read..

You are full time trolling. This is seriously my final comment to you. You don’t read.. not links that you post... not posts that you respond to... you don’t read, just post troll comments.
Haven't seen you in the politics thread in a little while. Taking another little break?

21stamps

Haven't seen you in the politics thread in a little while. Taking another little break?

Aww you miss me. I’ve been busy, and tired of the gun convos that aren’t going anywhere from any direction. Not really a break though, I think I posted there 2 days ago... I’ll pop in when I have something to comment on.. don’t worry. :)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Simple question-
Would you support them monetarily if they were alive?

On your $25 million to the accuser, that’s a bit incorrect.. but I understand how it could happen when Sheryl Crow is a bombshell.

Tabloids are more interesting than actually learning something.. to some.
Well they’re all more than dead...so what good does that rhetorical question do?
It doesn’t matter...because if he were alive, all the situations/circumstances would still be in motion and who knows what would be going on now?
Do you really not understand any of this?? The lawsuit is not against Michael Jackson. It is against Michael Jackson’s companies.. claiming that they were running a pedo ring, for him. Aka- what makes up the Michael Jackson Estate- The people who profit from his music and Cirque shows.. people who are alive.

Holy carp you really are trolling. 🤦‍♀️

I understand he repeatedly, persistently had young children in his fake amusement park and had them involved in inappropriate situations with an adult male while being protected by agents of his business empire.

You might be literally the only person alive without a financial interest in the fortune that is denying what was apparent long ago.

Why doesn’t Oprah or mark zuckerberg or Jeff bezos get repeatedly sued for molestation?

Hint: they don’t have kids in their bed...start there.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

You would have to read..

No, I am not trolling. I have said on multiple occasions that I would let you know when I’m trolling. And I have.

Answer my questions. I don’t know why you can’t do this.

Tony Perkis

I’m still noticing @21stamps hasn't answered a single one of my direct questions. Maybe because she knows she provided incorrect information and doesn’t have the ability to simply admit this.

Tony Perkis

The source of the child molester defender’s primary arguments:

I know @21stamps won’t respond to this, but it’s worth pointing out how susceptible some people are to fake news, as if it weren’t already exceedingly evident.

This is why sources matter. Confirmation bias is not reporting. It means your head is buried very deeply in the very thick sand.

And for the record, I’m only posting this because you refused to answer any of my very direct questions.

Don’t be cowardly. Answer my two questions.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

My mistake for thinking that you could have a serious and relevant conversation.

Back to ‘orange man bad’ jokes..

You have not earned the luxury of persuading someone else to engage in a largely fruitless conversation when you refuse to answer direct questions.

@21stamps, I have asked you repeatedly to respond to two very specific inquiries. I’ve bolded the text to make it easier for you to read:

I would appreciate a reply, and I will keep inquiring until you provide straightforward answers. I don’t mind being a pain in the a about this. I will accept as little as 5 characters for your response, if that makes it easier.

I know you’re ignoring this, but it is the height of hilarious hypocrisy to demand answers to your questions, and then subsequently refuse to pay it forward.

Last edited:

21stamps

This thread is getting cluttered by trolling.. So, I’ll just randomly post what most of the media is leaving out, and hope that somewhat normal people may read this, and actually open their eyes.

Macaulay Culkin-

Emmanuel Lewis-

A4DEA631-134F-4315-8627-568173D9F89F.jpeg
367A6B76-F223-4B2A-A158-8DAF77E4285B.jpeg
09051F5E-136B-4EC4-BBB2-874E210CD7A3.jpeg

Brett Barnes -

0442B525-2BF5-4486-B172-01D904658059.jpeg
0F79ACA3-FAC4-4CE1-B538-3D39B99DD4B2.jpeg

Evan Ross-

08FCA369-813D-419A-8FD3-C78E14540296.jpeg

Bryton James-

43A3BA83-8D05-4BD2-A1E4-6E6C076ADF3E.jpeg

Brandi Jackson-

C21E2A6B-F6CE-4608-812F-438DD51293A8.jpeg

Frank Cascio-

4739ACDE-AD4A-461E-8BA5-84253CE43A6C.jpeg

Taj Jackson-

A22DA4A6-2A7B-4E8E-AB1B-966119BD1578.jpeg

21stamps

Wade Robson (Before and after MJ’s death, up until Jamie King received the Cirque position)

5E9C152F-EF19-45AF-A073-1793192BD009.jpeg
7DA6F000-88B1-480A-B174-46E9F22477E3.jpeg
D9374678-8633-4034-B36A-2904A23181B0.jpeg

Talking about the Cirque show-

Side note- Interestingly, Wade also talked about having a job on the Brittney Spears’ World Tour.. however, that job also went to Jamie King, not Wade. Her publicists came out and said that Wade was only hired for the promotional leg.
Twice he’s on camera claiming to have a position that he never had.

There’s a reason why his accusations were not given much attention when they came out.. there’s a reason why he didn’t get a book deal and why the case was thrown out of court. I’ll post some of the court documents when I have time.
If drone shots, camera angles, a soundtrack, and hearing a one sided story - with many proven falsehoods (as in factually false, not opinions)- can make you believe something to be true.. if you can put all of your trust in tabloid style articles...never think to question anything..then what else can you be made to believe? We have to be smarter than this, as humans.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

Wade Robson (Before and after MJ’s death, up until Jamie King received the Cirque position)

View attachment 405699View attachment 405697View attachment 405698

Side note- Interestingly, Wade also talked about having a job on the Brittney Spears’ World Tour.. however, that job also went to Jamie King, not Wade. Her publicists came out and said that Wade was only hired for the promotional leg.

There’s a reason why his accusations were not given much attention when they came out.. there’s a reason why he didn’t get a book deal and why the case was thrown out of court. I’ll post some of the court documents when I have time.
If drone shots, camera angles, a soundtrack, and hearing a one sided story - with many proven falsehoods (as in factually false, not opinions)- can make you believe something to be true.. if you can put all of your trust in tabloid style articles...never think to question anything..then what else can you be made to believe? We have to be smarter than this, as humans.

Answer my two questions. No need to troll around them and spam the board.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

This thread is getting cluttered by trolling.. So, I’ll just randomly post what most of the media is leaving out, and hope that somewhat normal people may read this, and actually open their eyes.

Macaulay Culkin-

Emmanuel Lewis-

View attachment 405677View attachment 405678View attachment 405679

Brett Barnes -

View attachment 405680View attachment 405682

Evan Ross-

View attachment 405681

Bryton James-

View attachment 405686

Brandi Jackson-

View attachment 405684

Frank Cascio-

View attachment 405687

Taj Jackson-

View attachment 405685

Tweets are not evidence. No wonder you’re ill informed.

Tony Perkis

Nothing in here is evidence. It’s a Facebook post. This isn’t news/facts the media is ignoring; it’s a emotionally charged Facebook post.

The way you bet your resources is very telling, to say the least.

You are engaging in the very definition of confirmation bias, which hysterically and ironically, spits in the face of your “think for yourselves” mantra. Pretty tone deaf there.

Tony Perkis

View attachment 405699View attachment 405697View attachment 405698

This is factually inaccurate due to several misleading details.

Jamie King and Wade Robson are officially credited as co-directors of Spears’ World Tour, and it’s been well reported that Robson did indeed have a position as choreographer and director until replaced by Jamie King.
It’s pretty clear you’re getting your information from the following, which is littered with emotional charges rhetoric, unsubstantiated details, and flat out lies.

Again, you are wrong. This is factually inaccurate. He and Spears severed ties, which then King was hired. He did, 100% have the position until he was replaced.

This is why I keep pressing you on answering the some of the more minute details. You are continually using charged rhetoric that implies things that aren’t true, and have often gotten certain details wrong.

You need to earn the luxury of persuading people of following the truth (not necessarily your truth, mind you) by being accurate on things.

I have pointed out several pieces of misinformation in your posts, and have asked you to acknowledge those details were indeed incorrect, or at least challenge me back by saying they weren’t. You have chosen to ignore those requests, which thus puts a significant strain on your credibility.

If you don’t respond to direct questions, why the hell should we entertain yours?

21stamps

This is factually inaccurate due to several misleading details.

Jamie King and Wade Robson are officially credited as co-directors of Spears’ World Tour, and it’s been well reported that Robson did indeed have a position as choreographer and director until replaced by Jamie King.
It’s pretty clear you’re getting your information from the following, which is littered with emotional charges rhetoric, unsubstantiated details, and flat out lies.

Again, you are wrong. This is factually inaccurate. He and Spears severed ties, which then King was hired. He did, 100% have the position until he was replaced.

This is why I keep pressing you on answering the some of the more minute details. You are continually using charged rhetoric that implies things that aren’t true, and have often gotten certain details wrong.

You need to earn the luxury of persuading people of following the truth (not necessarily your truth, mind you) by being accurate on things.

I have pointed out several pieces of misinformation in your posts, and have asked you to acknowledge those details were indeed incorrect, or at least challenge me back by saying they weren’t. You have chosen to ignore those requests, which thus puts a significant strain on your credibility.

If you don’t respond to direct questions, why the hell should we entertain yours?

I wish this would get moved to the politics board, that way you would be unable to respond there. Please stop with the trolling. Read, or don’t read. My posts aren’t for you. They’re for people who may comprehend, think, question, and do some more research themselves.

Stop trolling me, please.

Tony Perkis

I wish this would get moved to the politics board, that way you would be unable to respond there. Please stop with the trolling. Read, or don’t read. My posts aren’t for you. They’re for people who may comprehend, think, question, and do some more research themselves.

Stop trolling me, please.

Well, the topic is on this board, so too bad, and you don’t have the luxury of choosing who gets to, or should, respond to your posts. So you might as well nip that fantasy in the bud.

I’m not trolling. I’m have, on multiple occasions, informed you when I would be trolling. It bears repeating because you seemingly can not comprehend that detail.

Now, stop beating around the bush, stop avoiding what I have asked on an exceeding number of occasions, and answer my questions. I will continue to press you on this as long as you avoid them.

You don’t get to ask questions to others in good faith if you won’t answer them yourself. I’m playing your game here; you have a tendency to ask very direct questions to posters that don’t see eye-to-eye with you. I expect you do the same when they’re directed to you. That’s only fair.

I’ll go ahead and post them for you again, in case you conveniently forgot what they were.

1. Is your information regarding Wade Robson’s directorial career accurate, pertaining to Robson being fired as director of Happy Feet?

2. Do you believe Michael Jackson and/or his estate has ever settled with an accuse?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom