MGM- and so it begins...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Right....there's a difference between a little fun or a thread drift and what was perceived as gloating. I (and others) just see a post as "I know something you don't Nanananana".

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
speaking of Spam..

spam.jpg

MicBat

Originally posted by mkt
speaking of Spam..
:hurl: :hurl:
You know some Asian countries think Spam is one of the greatest technological achivements of our time :confused:
Uh oh... we better get back to talking about those walls... no more joking around guys! :mad:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by MicBat

Uh oh... we better get back to talking about those walls... no more joking around guys!

fine.. you wanna talk about walls.. let's talk about walls!!

pfthewall.gif

Don L Duck

Originally posted by mkt
speaking of Spam..

spam.jpg
Impersonates his best english speaking female voice impersonation by a man with an english accent of course.

"""""I DON'T LIKE SPAM"""""!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ghostygreeter

Original Poster
I've been hearing that the area is just undergoing a bit of refurbishment... Nothing spectacular, mainly having to do with the umbrella spraying too much water. And from some pictures in another thread, a new facade. But who knows, maybe something else will go there? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

twirl2378

Hi, I visited MGM April 26 so I'm guessing I just missed them starting construction.

'"nothing spectacular, mainly having to do with the umbrella spraying too much water."

I went to take pictures at the umbrella I didn't think it was spraying too much water. I really hope that they don't remove the singing in the rain umbrella! Maybe just move it to a different location.
:veryconfu Question to all that can remember but I was wondering what the stage area between the umbrella and al's toy barn character meeting place is? I'm guessing that some show went on before I can remember, like around 1992.:brick:
I was wondering if the backlot tour had a longer walking part and did something like the animation tour does by let you see actors at work?
Also does anyone except me think that Disney should start filming more live action movies and shows at MGM??
~Em :cool:

MicBat

Originally posted by twirl2378
Also does anyone except me think that Disney should start filming more live action movies and shows at MGM??
Disney no longer tapes anything at Disney MGM Studios

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Coasterbp

First of all "Jesus" doesn't have anything to do with this. I would suggest refraining from blaming him in future posts.

That being said---I wonder why many CM's on here are so "afraid" of losing their jobs, while others are so open about their information?

This is an anonymous forum. You don't have to give your "real" name when posting....everything you provide when setting up an account here can be fake if you are afraid of losing a job.

So, in closing, if you use fake names when creating a profile here, there is NO WAY for anyone at WDW (including your boss) to know it was YOU who posted the information on the new attraction! Because I'm sure YOU are not the only CM who was told about it!!!!

(off soapbox)

Christina

Don L Duck

Originally posted by CoraJack
Coasterbp

First of all "Jesus" doesn't have anything to do with this. I would suggest refraining from blaming him in future posts.

That being said---I wonder why many CM's on here are so "afraid" of losing their jobs, while others are so open about their information?

This is an anonymous forum. You don't have to give your "real" name when posting....everything you provide when setting up an account here can be fake if you are afraid of losing a job.

So, in closing, if you use fake names when creating a profile here, there is NO WAY for anyone at WDW (including your boss) to know it was YOU who posted the information on the new attraction! Because I'm sure YOU are not the only CM who was told about it!!!!

Here Here I agree

(off soapbox)

Christina
:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom