MGM- and so it begins...

Jusjuice

Last time i was out there, they had really high walls around the Miss piggy fountain in front of Muppetvision. If these walls are up in the same area, could they be making something new? (maybe retheming the area to toy story or monster's inc) Or maybe theyre about to buy the Muppets, although i think its probably just rehab work on the buildings.

Coasterbp

I'll tell you all this, it's not going to be a blockbuster new ride that you are all hoping for, trust me. You will just have to wait. It won't be long. Don't get your hopes up too high for anything terribly earthshattering either. Just wait, and when it happens, you will know.

-=BP

PS. And to Brer Stitch, "whatever" right back at ya.

Gosh, MY secret sources say it's a new monorail system that goes from 0 to 15,000 mph in 0.5 seconds. It will send you to Disneyland in a mere twelve minutes, and Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland in under a half hour. You park hopper will be valid at all the parks.

However, there are no plans to connect the new monorail system with the current WDW system - it's too expensive.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Coasterbp
I'll tell you all this, it's not going to be a blockbuster new ride that you are all hoping for, trust me. You will just have to wait. It won't be long. Don't get your hopes up too high for anything terribly earthshattering either. Just wait, and when it happens, you will know.

-=BP

PS. And to Brer Stitch, "whatever" right back at ya.

The reason he typed "whatever," is because when someone knows something, but isn't allowed to tell, they shouldn't post "I know what's going on but I can't tell you."

There's no need to brag that you know something. If you can't give anyone info, then why would we care if you know. There are several inside sources browsing these boards as we speak, and when they know something that they can't tell, they just keep their mouth shut. I'm sure there are MANY CM's who know what's going on here, and even those that don't work there know it isn't big. We're just curious.

enough

is it just me or does anyone else think that the "hat" is an eyesore?

is that thing permanent or will it come down eventually?

RogueHabit

I know what's going on, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to tell. I think that you will all find out very soon though. Just keep your eyes and ears open and you will find out.

-=BP
Ya know, I don't mean to be disrespectful here, but post like this are not only annoying, but also come over rather childish.

Great, so YOU know, but if you aren't aloud to say then why not just not post at all, instead of this 'Hey, hey, I know something you don't know' routine.

Sorry, but this kinda thing is worst than SPAM to me.

Ok, rant over...:drevil:

RogueHabit

Originally posted by rosie.ca
I think they are just hiding an army of clones...ready for the star wars weekend ... *starts humming star wars themes*
No, they're all hiding behind Indy...:hammer:

Coasterbp

Originally posted by Catch 22
Ya know, I don't mean to be disrespectful here, but post like this are not only annoying, but also come over rather childish.

Great, so YOU know, but if you aren't aloud to say then why not just not post at all, instead of this 'Hey, hey, I know something you don't know' routine.

Sorry, but this kinda thing is worst than SPAM to me.

Ok, rant over...:drevil:

Well, since the only thing I have gotten for my posts is flak, I will now not post anymore until I'm allowed to do so. I was just trying to give everyone a heads up that you might want to keep your eyes and ears open to this area of the park because something is about to happen, something that will drastically change this area of the park, but since certain people take offense to me just saying "WATCH THIS AREA", I'll just sit back, not post, and let you all guess.

So much for trying to be nice and let you know that something is going to happen. I'm just trying to save my own a$$and JOB by not saying what it is until I'm allowed to.

I just think that all of these reactions are based a bit on jealousy. Which in my eyes, is just as "childish", if you will.

Later everyone. I'll be in the corner watching you squirm.

Have a Disney Day.

And sorry for the SPAM. Jesus....

-=BP

MicBat

Well, since the only thing I have gotten for my posts is flak, I will now not post anymore until I'm allowed to do so. I was just trying to give everyone a heads up that you might want to keep your eyes and ears open to this area of the park because something is about to happen, something that will drastically change this area of the park, but since certain people take offense to me just saying "WATCH THIS AREA", I'll just sit back, not post, and let you all guess.

So much for trying to be nice and let you know that something is going to happen. I'm just trying to save my own a$$and JOB by not saying what it is until I'm allowed to.

I just think that all of these reactions are based a bit on jealousy. Which in my eyes, is just as "childish", if you will.

Later everyone. I'll be in the corner watching you squirm.

Have a Disney Day.

And sorry for the SPAM. Jesus....

-=BP
No one said that you weren't allowed to post here anymore... all they were saying was that there could have been another way to word what you said... I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with jealousy, wanting you to lose your job, etc... I knew what you were saying after a second reading, but it did sound somewhat juvenile at first... Hope you stick around. :)

WDW John

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
:lol: :lol: ya never know, Hank! personally, i think it'd be a big mistake if they didn't put that one in SOMEWHERE on property!

I'm not trying to disappoint anyone here, but, don't keep your hopes too high for the much rumored ladder ride.

Apparently WDI is having an AWFUL time trying to theme the whole area. Not only that but there's been a lot of trouble trying to solve the safety harness problem. What my source tells me is that they just can't come up with a device that will allow you to climb UP but at the same time keep you from falling DOWN.

Also, trying to get the ladder rungs placed so that children and adults can both enjoy the ride has been an engineering nightmare.

They can't figure out if the audio should be in English only or if there needs to be multi-lingual options.

Oh yeah, and I also know a whole lot more on this but I can't tell. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom