MGM- and so it begins...

Don L Duck

Originally posted by CoraJack
Coasterbp

First of all "Jesus" doesn't have anything to do with this. I would suggest refraining from blaming him in future posts.

That being said---I wonder why many CM's on here are so "afraid" of losing their jobs, while others are so open about their information?

This is an anonymous forum. You don't have to give your "real" name when posting....everything you provide when setting up an account here can be fake if you are afraid of losing a job.

So, in closing, if you use fake names when creating a profile here, there is NO WAY for anyone at WDW (including your boss) to know it was YOU who posted the information on the new attraction! Because I'm sure YOU are not the only CM who was told about it!!!!

(off soapbox)

Christina
Here Here I agree
Sorry wrote that in the wrong place:snore:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Well said Christina..

I have a feeling that coasterbp is a newer CM that thinks Disney will actually go through the trouble of finding out who he/she is.

Bud, let me give you one piece of advice: as long as you aren't revealing the next unnannounced e-ride and how it works, you'll be fine. Disney has much more important things to do than to find out who you are and penalize you for it. In my time with Disney, I've only heard of 1 person ever getting in any trouble for what they posted on a message board... and they truly deserved it.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Don L Duck
Now there's someone that takes his/her Disney oath seriously:D

which Disney oath? the one that says I have to take a bullet for Eisner?

Coasterbp

Originally posted by mkt
Well said Christina..

I have a feeling that coasterbp is a newer CM that thinks Disney will actually go through the trouble of finding out who he/she is.

Bud, let me give you one piece of advice: as long as you aren't revealing the next unnannounced e-ride and how it works, you'll be fine. Disney has much more important things to do than to find out who you are and penalize you for it. In my time with Disney, I've only heard of 1 person ever getting in any trouble for what they posted on a message board... and they truly deserved it.

Actually, I have 6 years with the company coming up in June, thanks, working in 3 out of the 4 theme parks.

And the reason that I'm not saying anything is because I was specifically told not to so anything about this prject. If I wasn't told not to say anything, I would have.

Oh, and for using the name Jesus...sorry. It's the name of the ladder and chair that will be sitting outside the project. It's pronounced "hey-zues". I was trying to give you a clue. Some people take things to seriously, right?...... Have a Disney Day.

-=BP

ghostygreeter

Original Poster
I don't think anyone would take a bullet for Eisner!! Anyways, back to the umbrella subject... it was forming puddles where it used to only spray a mist... Or at least that is what I've been told, but I've only visited that area once in quite a while. The only time I'm near that area is when I work at Operation Toy Story which is very rare.

Oh and coasterbp... I have been with Disney for close to four months.. you got me beat there... but I've worked in all four parks.. numerous times.. hehehe :king: :animwink:

Becky

Originally posted by Sorcerer Mickey
1Cedar Point's new "Top Hill Dragster", which follows the same statistics listed earlier.

CP's THD opened with a great new idea- Potty passes:cool: First day had a four hour wait for the 17 second ride so since they don't have fast passes they gave potty passes:lookaroun

Hey, I hope it is a Rizzo Rat coaster. Then they will finally have a stuffed Rizzo:D

Ooops, I better be careful before I am ordered to Chit Chat:eek:

Originally posted by GoofMaul
Wow, 0 to 120 MPH in five seconds with mouse ears? How do they compensate for the drag of the ears? Must be some kind of Disney Magic. :lol:

these are new aerodynamically correct ears. Its the new style. everybody is wearing them. Atleast i am.

MicBat

Originally posted by Coasterbp
Oh, and for using the name Jesus...sorry. It's the name of the ladder and chair that will be sitting outside the project. It's pronounced "hey-zues". I was trying to give you a clue. Some people take things to seriously, right?...... Have a Disney Day.

-=BP
huh? :veryconfu

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Coasterbp

-=BP

I'm sure you are not too "sorry" about using my Lord's name in vain....at least it sounds empty to me, and very scarcastic.

And yes, some people do take things TOO seriously...like spelling and grammar.

Christina
36 days and counting and hoping she does not run into a cast member who uses the alias "coasterbp" on WDW Magic and thinks someone from WDW has ESP and will know that he's spilling all the beans. (run on sentence intended).

T1nker_Bell

:eek: although i am fairly new, i believe i have a right to state my opinion. I looked in this thread to get news about rumored attractions. Instead I had to tolerate a bunch of silly jokes and a flaming war. Could you PLEASE reserve threads like this for another place? Thanks :)

rosie.ca

Originally posted by T1nker_Bell
:eek: although i am fairly new, i believe i have a right to state my opinion. I looked in this thread to get news about rumored attractions. Instead I had to tolerate a bunch of silly jokes and a flaming war. Could you PLEASE reserve threads like this for another place? Thanks :)

hi,I don't know that "tolerate" is appropriate ...after all you didn't have to read all the posts to find out what was going on here and joking and having fun never hurt anyone :wave:

but anyways thanks for sharing your opinion-and sorry if we upset you

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by rosie.ca
hi,I don't know that "tolerate" is appropriate ...after all you didn't have to read all the posts to find out what was going on here and joking and having fun never hurt anyone :wave:

but anyways thanks for sharing your opinion-and sorry if we upset you

Exactly. As long as we aren't really hurting anyone, or getting too unbelievably carried away, it's not a big deal--thus, this thread is still open. But, can we stop bickering and get back to the topic at paw...ladders and 420 foot coasters!

Tim G

Originally posted by DogsRule!
But, can we stop bickering and get back to the topic at paw...ladders and 420 foot coasters!

Not even Tumble Dryers?? :D

And about the 420 foot Coaster.. no way...

What we could do, is an inside ride in MGM...:animwink:

A 199 foot Ghoster.. including the Chairs, ladders...
and ending up in a huge tumble dryer, shaking you around
until all your belongings are lost...

- - - GHOSTER: THE RIDE - - -
- - - THE - LAST - SHAKE - DOWN - - -

It's, what I call "doable" :lol: LOL :lol:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by T1nker_Bell

No No a thousand times no I will never stop talking about the beloved Mission Space Ladder and Chair.
Ants sold seperately.
Muhwaaaaa. "cough" AHHHHHHHHHHHH:hammer:

Becky

Whatsa goin on:D

People telling us to stop joking, what we can chat about, telling us to take it to Chit Chat. Hum, those people must not like fun:eek: Guess Disney World would be the wrong place for them to go huh?:D

Anywho, I think it is an indoor 420 foot ladder ride through the land of pins with greating stations along the way.:cool: I wanta ride, please:sohappy: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom