MGM- and so it begins...

jwbeck3

Screamscape ahd reported of a rumored ride for this part of the park I believe.......but then again, it's Screamscape......although they were pretty solid on Forbidden Mountain/Expedition Everest

ghostygreeter

Original Poster
Originally posted by Momx3
This might be a stupid question but I don't know Operation Toy Story is. Can someone enlighten me.

It is right behind the Muppetvision ride... The construction is right next to Al's Toy Barn, in front of the old Hunchback show and where the Umbrella is.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Oh OH Oh! I know what its gonna be!

Its gonna be a combo, turkey leg stand, HUGE pin store (that sells nothing but pins that look like the hat), and ladder meet and greet!

Hoooooooooray! :sohappy: :sohappy: ;)

Dayma

It's so obvious...another MEET AND GREET!!!!!

OHHH I HOPE THEY REPLACE 20,000 leagues under the sea with that! That would be so benifical...ohhh wait they did that already :(

rosie.ca

Originally posted by DMC-12
Oh OH Oh! I know what its gonna be!

Its gonna be a combo, turkey leg stand, HUGE pin store (that sells nothing but pins that look like the hat), and ladder meet and greet!

Hoooooooooray! :sohappy: :sohappy: ;)

WRONG ...close tho it is actually going to be a combo turkey leg pin stand that sells only pins that look like turkey legs ....
as for the ladder I heard that Disney has decided to open another kingdom called the ladder kingdom ... all ladders all the time ...everywhere.my favorite ride/show will be famous ladders through history ...

:p

JimiThing1

God you people are dumb...all they are doing is rehabing the facades on NY Street. They are starting at the back and working their way down.

MicBat

Originally posted by JimiThing1
God you people are dumb...all they are doing is rehabing the facades on NY Street. They are starting at the back and working their way down.
uh.. it's a joke... I'm sure everyone here knows that by now... :rolleyes:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Umm... its called a joke.... sheesh... lighten up there newbie. :hammer:

rosie.ca

it is people like this that make the boards no fun :mad:

Tim G

Originally posted by DogsRule!
They are building a new roller coaster called Top Mouse Mickster, that will launch guests from 0 to 120 mph in under five seconds, before catapulting them up and then down a 450 foot hill. It opens this fall.

Let's hope the opening will go as planned,
It's Windows based

After all you never know when those "Blue Screen Of Death"s will appear..

Sir Hiss527

Man, you don't need to come on the forums, and start trashing people. Got it? Since your a newbie we joke around a lot. So say things very carefully on the forums.

lentesta

Premium Member
You mean the ladder attraction announcement is a hoax? C'mon people, don't tease me like that.

Len

OnWithTheShow - that Win98 thing is a joke, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom