Meet the Robinsons Characters (Picture!)

WDWFigment

I too saw the extended preview before Peter Pan, and until they showed the dinosaur, I didn't think the movie looked too promising, after the dinosaur sequences, I thought it could be good, as long as the dinosaur isn't just in the movie for those couple of lines. I guess we'll see...

Aside from Stuart's hair being too tall, I think Bowler Hat Guy's legs are too short. I mean, he has really tall legs in the movie, why not find a taller person to play his character?

JLW11Hi

Why would you name a character Bowler Hat Guy? I know it is probably a nickname Lewis gave him, but it just seems so unoriginal.

I think its pretty funny. He seems to be a big spoof of cliche melodrama villans, like D ick Dastardly or Snidley Whiplash from Dudley Do Right. You know, the kind that tie ladies to railroad tracks and then laugh diabolicaly, while stroking their long, curly mustaches.

Xadllas

fizzle75 said:
By the way...HAPPY FEET beat CARS for best animated film at the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Somebody's smokin' crack at The Academy!:mad:

I think its good Pixar didn't win. Just to give Lasseter a good kick...:fork:

aeillill

Bowler Hat Guy: "Why aren't you seizing the boy?!?!"

Dinosaur: "I have a big head...and little arms!"

:ROFLOL:

ABSOLUTE CLASSIC LINE!!!

:ROFLOL:

That makes me laugh every time I see the commercial. I'm actually considering going to see this in the theater which I have yet to do with any of the WDFA CGI films.

Piebald

By the way, is that picture even allowed to be posted? That's a flyer that you see backstage posted in entertainment break rooms, etc....

?

Xadllas

I dont exactly see what they are expecting from all these goofy cgi movies. When their characters aren't usually recognized as much as the classic animated movie characters. I mean this movie looks good but are people living 10 years from now really gonna care about it or Chicken Little...

Piebald

I dont exactly see what they are expecting from all these goofy cgi movies. When their characters aren't usually recognized as much as the classic animated movie characters. I mean this movie looks good but are people living 10 years from now really gonna care about it or Chicken Little...

Why wouldn't they? Kids always come to the parks and their parents tell me <insert extremely obscure and old character here> is their favorite. Chicken Little seems to still be pretty popular with the little ones.

Connor002

Here's a little tidbit: The "Classic Animated Movie Characters" did not become that way over-night. In ten years, Meet the Robinsons' characters could be considered "classic," but seeing as the movie has not even been released, comparing them to "the classic" characters is, frankly, inane.

bigedefd

Kid: "why is your dog wearing glasses?"

Old Man: "Because his insurance wouldn't pay for contacts"

:lol:

By the way...HAPPY FEET beat CARS for best animated film at the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Somebody's smokin' crack at The Academy!:mad:

must be they gave Al Gore an Oscar for the crap he was selling!

wbt06

there was a little movie that came out about a puppet who wanted to be a real boy and well not many people liked it on its release. well i think we all know what happened from there. never say a Disney movie will not live on forever because it will stay out of spite until it does become a classic loved by everyone.

Craig & Lisa

there was a little movie that came out about a puppet who wanted to be a real boy and well not many people liked it on its release. well i think we all know what happened from there. never say a Disney movie will not live on forever because it will stay out of spite until it does become a classic loved by everyone.
I second that!! And that wasn't the only movie that turned out doing that. #0 days and counting till our 15th visit to WDW......... I CAN'T WAIT!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom