Meet the Robinsons Characters (Picture!)

Peaches Magee

ya know the quick previews of this flick that I had seen, made me not know what to think about this movie, not a whole lot that actually showed you what it was really about. Then I finally got to buy Peter Pan on DVD yesterday and saw the long trailer for MTR, and now I understand it more, and looks like it might be pretty good. Love that they have the scene supposed to be in the future of Space Mountain and it says TODAYLAND. hehe. And my son loves the dinosaur part. :)

another thing learned from the Peter Pan DVD,
Jungle Book comes out on DVD Oct 1st!
:sohappy:

fizzle75

Cool! :)

I can't wait to see that movie. Everytime I see the commercial for it on TV the dinosaur cracks me up. :lol:

Bowler Hat Guy: "Why aren't you seizing the boy?!?!"

Dinosaur: "I have a big head...and little arms!"

:ROFLOL:

ABSOLUTE CLASSIC LINE!!!

My wife and I almost soil our linens everytime we see that part in the trailer.
And the Dinosaur dancing at the end is hilarious! We can't wait to see it! I know Disney's CGI films havent' done so well, and they are a far cry from Pixar quality(writing wise) but I really like em' and I would love to see a Disney CGI film do well just to prove the naysayers wrong. Unless I'm mistaken WDFA were almost done with the film when Disney bought Pixar and John Lasseter ended up having some of his guys help WDFA finish the film and "tweak" it a little bit. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Valawen9

ABSOLUTE CLASSIC LINE!!!

My wife and I almost soil our linens everytime we see that part in the trailer.
And the Dinosaur dancing at the end is hilarious! We can't wait to see it! I know Disney's CGI films havent' done so well, and they are a far cry from Pixar quality(writing wise) but I really like em' and I would love to see a Disney CGI film do well just to prove the naysayers wrong. Unless I'm mistaken WDFA were almost done with the film when Disney bought Pixar and John Lasseter ended up having some of his guys help WDFA finish the film and "tweak" it a little bit. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

:ROFLOL:hahahaha That's hilarious to me. lol My BF and I are always imitating the dinosaur when he says that. I really hope he's in the movie a lot, and always talks like that. :lol:

wbt06

this movie def seems like it should be a hit. i think the wild was not becouse of madagascar which i hated by the way. disey finally seems like it is creating movies that are diffrent from the rest again. by the way i thought the wild was a great funny movie chiken little was ok but not a good story.

Mufasa's Pride

Why would you name a character Bowler Hat Guy? I know it is probably a nickname Lewis gave him, but it just seems so unoriginal.

Doesn't Lewis's hair look too tall? More of an afro than spiked up...

haveyoumetmark

Wow, they must have a fun job making those costumes and designing them. The bowler hat guy has awesome shoes. :lol:
All kidding aside though, they look cool. :lookaroun

Anyway, I hope this movie does well in the box office, I for one will try my best to go out and see it as the previews for it do look great. I can't help myself, but the next CGI film I'm anticipating the most is Shrek the Third. I don't think I've ever laughed at a preview so much in my entire life. :shrug:

Fantasmic!329

ABSOLUTE CLASSIC LINE!!!

One of my friends at school said she cracks up everytime she sees it.

My favorite line is the crazy caffeine patch lady:

LADY: I've got the new caffeine patch. You can stay awake for days with no side effects! *screams* Sorry.

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Valawen9

One of my friends at school said she cracks up everytime she sees it.

My favorite line is the crazy caffeine patch lady:

LADY: I've got the new caffeine patch. You can stay awake for days with no side effects! *screams* Sorry.

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

I also love the part where the elderly guy opens the door and is saying the lady is baking cookies, but when he opens the door she's like dancin' and there's lights everywhere. You hear the old guy yell, "Bake them cookies!" lol

fizzle75

Kid: "why is your dog wearing glasses?"

Old Man: "Because his insurance wouldn't pay for contacts"

:lol:

By the way...HAPPY FEET beat CARS for best animated film at the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Somebody's smokin' crack at The Academy!:mad:

Frontierland CM

By the way...HAPPY FEET beat CARS for best animated film at the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Somebody's smokin' crack at The Academy!:mad:[/QUOTE]

The reason it beat Cars is becuae it was essentially an environmental platform, and you know how celebs just love those!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom