McDonald's Toys

Connor002

mrtoad said:
No we are at what we think is our last stop for the next umteen years and my wife has had me getting rid of stuff left and right. This is one I could not get rid of and don't want to toss it. If nobody here wants it I will throw it in goodwill.

interesting how wives can make their husband get rid of their stuff, but i've never heard of a husbad making a wive get rid of their stuff... :hammer:

mrtoad

Connor002 said:
interesting how wives can make their husband get rid of their stuff, but i've never heard of a husbad making a wive get rid of their stuff... :hammer:

I sure I do, but she keeps replacing them... :lol:

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
thinkerbell said:
Are employees of MD's allowed to participate in the online contest? My neice loves everything disney and works for MD's and says she's not allowed to enter the online contest. :veryconfu

Sadly, no MD's employees can't enter the contest. I was bummed when I saw the rules online when it said "Employees of the sponsers & their imidiate families are not eligible to enter."

Loretta

Tinkrbell said:
Now that school's starting tomorrow, I'll mostly be working on weekends or evenings. (I usually work at the counter, or drive thru taking orders/ presenting.) PM the next time you're headed this way, who know's maybe I'll be working.
Don't mean to keep bothering you Tinkrbell, now I'm wondering what school you go to, my granddaughter goes to West Allis Central.

Piebald

I'm bummed out. I went last night, and got Tinkerbell :rolleyes:
I only want Mickey,Donald and the Chipmunks. Does anyone know how I can just get those or if I have to wait every week to see which ones they offer?

Cmdr_Crimson

You just simply go to the register and ask which toys they have.

I just Got Minnie with Beauty & The Beast #7

On a side note since were talking about Mcdonald's items I also have all 4 Disney Glasses they had during the 2000 celebration. There sooo cool.

DisKid

Piebald said:
I'm bummed out. I went last night, and got Tinkerbell :rolleyes:
I only want Mickey,Donald and the Chipmunks. Does anyone know how I can just get those or if I have to wait every week to see which ones they offer?

Well, for Mickey you might be too late to get it at that McDonald's. That's toy #1 and Tink is like toy #4...so best bet is try another one around you...or there's always eBay...

ECurto

I guess nobody wants to anwser my question. Is there a McDonalds contest to go on with these new toys? And if so is there a website with info on it?

DisKid

ECurto said:
I guess nobody wants to anwser my question. Is there a McDonalds contest to go on with these new toys? And if so is there a website with info on it?
Yes there is a contest. In every toy, there's a sealed envelope with a card in it. 100 of them have a card that's a winner for a trip the the Happiest Homecoming/Celebration on Earth others just have cards of rides.

Go to the Happy meal main site...the link has been posted previously... You can send away for a card (1 card per 1 posted envelope) or you can buy a toy/happy meal!

pluto77

I've gotten two Mickey's and my mom got a Mickey too. The McDonalds by us doesn't start giving out the other toys until they run out of the one they have. At least there were 3 different cards though. I got hong kong castle, tokyo castle, and WDW castle.

GoofyMom2

We went to McDs yesterday and all 4 of us got Mickey. Maybe will try another one to get of the other characters.... There goes the waistline!:lol:

And, bummer! No winner of the trip........ :rolleyes:

gregory_510

Looking to trade Mickey cards

Hey guys, I've been to McDonalds like 700 times now to try to get all the cards that come with Mickey (#1-#5) but all I keep getting is #3 and #5! I managed to steal... err... I mean, trade #1 from my nephew but I'd love to get my hands on numbers 2 & 4. So if you wanna set up some sort of swap system I'd dig it big time! Let me know, maybe a few of us can work together to get the complete set.

Thanks all!! Gregory

gregory_510@yahoo.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom