McDonald's Toys

Magic Maker

I am ED! This was suppose to be a HUGE collection of characters inside theme park ride vehicles. It was officially stated by the company. This womps!

DisneyMissy

I went today at lunch and got Mickey and a small card with a picture of the castle. I thought there was suppose to be some type of game piece....

VulliamyWDW

No fair, in the U.K we only get toy dogs with big heads and a free child cinema ticket to go see Herbie: Fully Loaded, grrrrrr :fork:

Papa Smurf

Greeetins everybody,

I was wondering if any Mcdonald employees on these boards, know what week, Stitch will be available? I have Mickey from yesterday and I know that Minnie was also available at the moment.

New2WDW

Cards!

We just got mickey with a castle pic - one with Hong Kong and one with WDW! So, I scanned this thread and did not see any question of how many cards come with this set? The numbers on the back of the cards above were #1 and #5! WDW being #1!

My family is so excited about these (cause they do look pretty neat) that we may have to set up a swap system to trade out for the ones we can not get!

thinkerbell

Account Suspended
"Im not really interested in our happy meal toys they havent been too interesting(neopets, sharkboy and lavagirl,hotwheels and barbie...AGAIN) but these it looks like ill be bringing home a few of these, especially if theres a contest involved."

Are employees of MD's allowed to participate in the online contest? My neice loves everything disney and works for MD's and says she's not allowed to enter the online contest. :veryconfu

NADisney

I got Mickey and Minnie this morning . Mickey came with the Disneyland Castle dressed up for the 50th and Minnie came with the Mickey's PhilharMagic - Alladin/Jasmin with Donald in the background on carpets. :hammer:

Card #2 - Disneyland 50th Castle
Card #10 - Mickey's Philarmagic

mrtoad

I will have to go this weekend with my daughter to check them out.

On another note, my brother in law use to work for the advertising agency that did advertising for Disney and for McDonalds. He gave me a ton of cool stuff like a Toy Story 2 denim shirt, pens, toys, etc.

One item he gave me that I never used and don't plan to is a white bathrobe that says "McDonalds/Disney Global Alliance" around the earth with a McDonalds Logo and a Mickey Logo.

I am going to try to insert the logo.

34458976-M.jpg

I tried to sell it on eBay and nobody bought it. I don't want to throw it out so if anyone here wants it you can have it for free. I prefer to give it to someone who loves Disney. I will give Tinkerbell first chance though as she works for McDonlds and might like to have it.

I just would ask that you pay the shipping charges or if you are local (north NJ) I can meet you somewhere and give it to you.

I just don't want it and don't have the space to keep it forever for just in case it is worth something someday...

Connor002

mrtoad said:
I just don't want it and don't have the space to keep it forever for just in case it is worth something someday...

there's always more room... the floor is just a shelf that you can walk on:p

can you image what my room is like :lol:

mrtoad

Connor002 said:
there's always more room... the floor is just a shelf that you can walk on:p

can you image what my room is like :lol:

No we are at what we think is our last stop for the next umteen years and my wife has had me getting rid of stuff left and right. This is one I could not get rid of and don't want to toss it. If nobody here wants it I will throw it in goodwill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom