McDonald's Toys

NADisney

I got Tink with card # 25 Fantasmic - Mickey battling with the Dragon

so that makes three with me now,lol

Mickey with card #2

Minnie with Card #10

Tink with Card #25

we need to start a thread with just the Card Numbers and what they look like since we already know what the Characters look like...lol :lol: :hammer:

disneylady6

Hey everyone! I'm new here, and a gigantic disney fan, but i wanted to let everyone know all of the toys and cards i have gotten so far:

Mickey Mouse (1-cinderella castle, 2-sleeping beauty castle at disneyland, 5-sleeping beauty castle at hong kong disneyland)
Minnie Mouse (8-Share a dream come true parade, 9-parade of dreams)
Goofy (11-haunted mansion)
Donald Duck (18-indiana jones adventure)
Tinker Bell (24-Electrical parade)
Stitch (29-Tower of terror at DCA)
Buzz Lightyear (31-Mission Space)
Chip and Dale (38-Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade)
Pluto (44-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad)
Simba (50-Jungle Cruise)

So I'm assuming that mickey comes with cards 1-5, Minnie is 6-10, Goofy is 11-15, Doanld is 16-20, Tinker Bell is 21-25, Stitch is 26-30, Buzz is 31-35, Chip and Dale is 36-40, Pluto is 41-45, and Simba is 46-50, even though this is not the correct order of the toys' release.

Kwit35

disneylady6 said:
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and a gigantic disney fan, but i wanted to let everyone know all of the toys and cards i have gotten so far:

Mickey Mouse (1-cinderella castle, 2-sleeping beauty castle at disneyland, 5-sleeping beauty castle at hong kong disneyland)
Minnie Mouse (8-Share a dream come true parade, 9-parade of dreams)
Goofy (11-haunted mansion)
Donald Duck (18-indiana jones adventure)
Tinker Bell (24-Electrical parade)
Stitch (29-Tower of terror at DCA)
Buzz Lightyear (31-Mission Space)
Chip and Dale (38-Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade)
Pluto (44-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad)
Simba (50-Jungle Cruise)

So I'm assuming that mickey comes with cards 1-5, Minnie is 6-10, Goofy is 11-15, Doanld is 16-20, Tinker Bell is 21-25, Stitch is 26-30, Buzz is 31-35, Chip and Dale is 36-40, Pluto is 41-45, and Simba is 46-50, even though this is not the correct order of the toys' release.
Welcome! And WOW! you must eat alot of cheeseburgers! jk :lol: All the McDonalds in my area are releasing the figures one at a time. Blah.

So...when this is all finished are we all going to play 'got it, got it, need it, want it'? I have 4 of the same card (Cinderella's castle, and 0 of the other castles). When the promotion is over, if anyone wants to talk about trading, I am all for it.

disneylady6

I have a friend who works at mcdonalds, so she got me the customer service box with all of the toys in it. Our area is releasing them 2 at a time, so it's lucky i got this box. Now i just have to wait for all the other toys to be released to find all of the cards.

pluto77

Kwit35 said:
Welcome! And WOW! you must eat alot of cheeseburgers! jk :lol: All the McDonalds in my area are releasing the figures one at a time. Blah.

So...when this is all finished are we all going to play 'got it, got it, need it, want it'? I have 4 of the same card (Cinderella's castle, and 0 of the other castles). When the promotion is over, if anyone wants to talk about trading, I am all for it.
mine too! I'm so jealous of all the people that have like 4 characters, all mine has right now is Mickey (and I've asked, they won't give out the others yet). But I have gotten 3 different cards. I think starting a trading thread or something would be a good idea too. :wave:

disneylady6

Well if anyone does want to trade, i have 3 hong kong disneyland castle cards and 1 share a dream come true parade card. Just let me know what cards you guys all have.

Kwit35

disneylady6 said:
Well if anyone does want to trade, i have 3 hong kong disneyland castle cards and 1 share a dream come true parade card. Just let me know what cards you guys all have.
I need hong kong. Do you need the sleeping beuty castle number 2? The one from CA, we have an extra of those, we also have a couple extra beauty and the beast.

disneylady6

Sorry i dont need that one or Beauty and the Beast. The card numbers i have are 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 18, 24, 29, 31, 38, 44, and 50. But i obviously still need all the other ones so let me know.

Lunamis

I got my first toy today! It was Goofy. I have 3 cards however (woot!):
15- Autopia
14- Goofy's Bounce House
13- Pirates of the Caribbean.

New2WDW

Just got back from Mcd's!

We went to eat Mcdonalds again today and tried a new store.....we asked and they had Mickey, Minnie and Tink! So my girls got their favorite - one got Tink and one got Minnie!

My wife got a Mcflurry since she is tired of Mcd's food! While my wife (who is the big Disney fan) was telling me she wanted the whole group so I went up to the counter and asked if I could purchase the toys individually and got more Minnie's and Tinkerbell's to round out all their collections. I also noticed that Mickey was in a #1 bag, Minnie #2 and Tink #4 so I asked the employee what character was #3? She said she would go check and brought back some Goofy's......so I purchased three of those also.

The cards I have do follow the sequence that was reported earlier. I now have cards 1,5,6,11,12,14,22,24!

The price per toy was $1.75 + tax range!

DisneyGuy2005

Sledge said:
My McDonalds only has Minnie and Mickey. Do they release two each week or how does that work exactly?

Usually a new shipment of the toys comes out on the next truck which is a week later. The stores that I work at currently have 3 of the toys right now. Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy. Most likely the only way you we'll get a recently brought out toy is if the others are sold out. We have a full box left of Minnie so Goofy won't come out until about the end of the week for us. Best thing to do is ask:)

Cynderella

Does anyone else think the toys are kind of cheap looking? Not so much the stand and the card but the toy itself. Like on my Mickey and Minnie it seems the paint is a little sloppy here and there. But that doesnt mean I dont like them!!

Kwit35

DisneyFreak529 said:
In my area the price of a toy is $2 dollars so I just get a kids meal. I don't like the food that much, I'm a veggie eatter. My husband does!
I am not much of a meat eater myself. So, I just ask for a grilled cheese instead of a cheeseburger. Most McDonalds will do that and if they don't I say, 'okay, i'll have the cheeseburger happy meal plain, with no meat'.

Joevn

Cynderella said:
Does anyone else think the toys are kind of cheap looking? Not so much the stand and the card but the toy itself. Like on my Mickey and Minnie it seems the paint is a little sloppy here and there. But that doesnt mean I dont like them!!

I would agree. It seems there's a smudge on the glove, or some black paint scratched off, or the paint runs over to where it's not supposed to be, etc. But I'm a perfectionist so I'll notice things like that. Unfortunately, I guess we shouldn't expect too much considering these are mass produced and not much goes into ensuring the quality of workmanship.

Joe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom