McDonald's Toys

Sledge

Account Suspended
I have all of them but Simba. I was kind of mad about what happened tonight. I went through the drive through, asked what toys they had and the lady told me "Only Pluto." so I order a #1 Supersize with a Diet Coke instead of a Happy Meal. Then I go to the next window to pick up my food and another girl says they have Buzz, Simba, and Pluto. So I go back through the drive through and order two Happy Meals. I get to the second window again and she asks which I want. I tell her Simba and Buzz. "Oh sorry, I was mistaken. We are all out of Simba." So I got three meals I have to eat now just to get one toy I didn't have. Moral of the story, don't do Happy Meal business via drive-through.

DisneyFreak529

dsnypaul said:
Does anyone know if all McDonald's are releasing these toys in the same order? We seem to have missed Tink and Stitch and everyone I've gone to recently has Simba or Buzz.

That is funny that you say that because the one near me released a few mixed up in order. They had Stitch before Donald! Then they had Mickey & Minnie for a few weeks along with what ever they got new. Like if they had order a lot of them in case every one wanted them or something??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom