May 2010 Roll Call

eddiemcgarrigle

Okay peeps, the May roll call seems to be missing so I've started a thread. Who else is going to take advantage of the light crowds, lack of rain and glorious sunshine?

flydisco

Taking advantage of Military discount and going from May 3-8 staying at All Star Music.
First time at a Value but also the first for me and wife without the kids in over 8 years!!!! We figure for $63 a night it is a great deal because it will only be a place to sleep because of teh time we will spend at the parks.
Already made dining reservations and looking forward to power park hopping with no stroller:animwink:

Upvote 0
We're going back May 10th - 15th probably staying offsite! We'll be celebrating my sissy's 21st, my hubby's 30th, & my 28th birthdays!

Edit: This trip has been changed to the 8th - 13th :)

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
Any of the May crew using their gift card for dining? I still haven't decided if I want to keep the quick-service plan or not.

I've already got the dining plan in place so I may well use the gift card to pay for any tasty starters that I can't resist.

march 8-12 port orleans riverside <3

I may well see you there as I'll be at the French Quarter. If you see a trio of pasty white looking people, looking a bit flushed in the heat, it'll probably be me and mine so be sure to say 'hello'.

Upvote 0

Mot

:sohappy: 5/18 thru 5/24 at POP. Already had a few of our dining spots fill-up but we did get a table at Cinderella's Castle.

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Any of the May crew using their gift card for dining? I still haven't decided if I want to keep the quick-service plan or not.
I am going to be using the Gift card for dining... My family of 3 will not spend 500 on food so it will be food AND a few souveniers. I wouldnt bother with the dining plan since spending 500 on souveniers is more than I would spend normally. Its not a savings if you wouldnt normally spend that much...

Upvote 0

justdru

We areee.. but we won't be eating anything elaborate, haha. Just snacks and sharing QS. Gotta save room for the food on the Wonder!

We decided to use it for food too. I like a lot of different foods but my girlfriend is kind of picky so I'd rather use someone else's money for her to try things! :) We're just gonna reserve a couple nice table service dinners and eat QS the rest of the week.

Upvote 0

justdru

I am going to be using the Gift card for dining... My family of 3 will not spend 500 on food so it will be food AND a few souveniers. I wouldnt bother with the dining plan since spending 500 on souveniers is more than I would spend normally. Its not a savings if you wouldnt normally spend that much...

This is us. $500 on souvenirs is ludacris for us... we're both college students, and we'd never dream of spending that much on Disney stuff. It's her first time to Disney and my first time since I was about 4 so any extra perks like tours just seems like too much. For that matter, $500 on food in a week also sounds extreme. I know everything in Disney is inflated but regardless I just don't see us doing it. We may prove myself wrong but I guess we'll see!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom