May 2010 Roll Call

eddiemcgarrigle

Okay peeps, the May roll call seems to be missing so I've started a thread. Who else is going to take advantage of the light crowds, lack of rain and glorious sunshine?

swimmom

BLT were taken when we tried to make our res. We got WL for the 12th to 17th. Although my wife's cousins went last May and it rained the entire week.

We were there the same week last year too. I'm so glad I got a courtyard view at WL because we actually spent more time than we ever have in our room. We just got so tired of being soaking wet & went back to our room and enjoyed sitting on our balcony.

I'm hoping for the normal May weather next year - May 11th to 19th

Upvote 0

countrygrl4

I might be going either May 17-21st or after my college graduation 25-29/30/31st ( havent decided on the ending date)..I'm so excited I get to celebrate an amazing accomplishment! College! I will then be in the"REAL" world and I'm sooo scared:veryconfu so Disney will comfort me a little and get my mind off of things...What is this pin code that everyone is talking about? How do I get one?

Upvote 0

disneyfan28

May 19th - 30th. 3 nights on Disney Magic Cruise and the rest @ POP - we also got the PIN code!!!....we go every May and this year was the first time in 14 yrs we experienced heavy rain almost all day everyday :eek:...fingers crossed we wont see a repeat of that again...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom