May 2010 Roll Call

eddiemcgarrigle

Okay peeps, the May roll call seems to be missing so I've started a thread. Who else is going to take advantage of the light crowds, lack of rain and glorious sunshine?

stitchsMom

We will be there May 22-29th!! Staying @ Boardwalk Villas with my family and the hubby to be's family will be at AKL. Getting married on the 25th at Sea Breeze Point! Can hardly wait!

Upvote 0

need2go2wdw

First, we were booked for May 21-May 26 (the first time I'd be there over my birthday)...then my DH found out he was going to be involved in a shark fishing tournament that weekend :dazzle:...SO, I cancelled my dining ressies and room and re-booked everything for May 28-June 2 (Memorial Day weekend)...then we found out we have family coming to visit us from MI over Memorial Day :(...SO, I cancelled everything AGAIN and re-re-booked it all for May 14-May 19 and this one is NOT getting re-re-re-booked :hammer:....lol! Oh yeah, and we'll be at AKL, Jambo House!! Luckily for me, everytime I called to reschedule, the new dates I wanted were available for the room and also for the dining! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

KJ1081

I'll be there May 9-15 with my boyfriend. I've visited the World 11 times, but this is the first trip I've ever planned. We'll be staying at Pop, and we were lucky enough to get an ADR at Le Cellier! I've never been there before and I can't wait!

Upvote 0

need2go2wdw

We will be there May 15-21 at the AKL!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

It will be our first time going in May and from everyone here says, its a great time to go!!! :sohappy:

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :sohappy:

Can't tell I'm excited, can you???

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom