Martin proudly presents his first trip report notes!

The Empress Lilly

Marni's pictures said:
IMG_2098.JPG
That is a great picture! It captures the magic and majesty of the building brilliantly!

Where was it taken?

(just kidding...;))

Thanks for the report and pictures. Like your video tributes and knowledge, they're highly appreciated.

dolbyman

Martin,

It was greating meeting you on the 1st and I am glad to hear you and the Mrs. arrived back home safely. Great trip notes and photos as well! We will all have to find an excuse to get together sometime in the future (EPCOT's 30th? :D).

I thought you might enjoy this picture
[pic removed]

wow great DOF .. and the large size on flickr reveals one thing .. marni you should shave your ears (or else the hairs could attack somone someday ...;) *kidding*)

brkgnews

Yeah, I envy real photographers and their grasps of photography concepts like depth of field and apperture size. Sure beats my "I sure hope this $#%@ works" method :lol:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yep - the logo pic is Spectro. Michelle took it; I have her well trained in WDWs history!

Jason; I did see that pic. I`d love a larger version of it. Sorry I havn`t caught up with you yet since the 1st. PM me your email you`d like me to send all the full size pics of our visit to and I will.

Jeff; thanks for the large format pic. Dolby is right - I should have plucked my ear hair! At least you can`t see my nasal hair. Ugh! I`d appreciate the others you mentioned. And of course you`re welcome to any of mine. I have a tonne of videos planned, including of course LBV and the resorts. It`s just finding the time to do them. I`ll be editing into the new year!

Ands rest assured, it will be way sooner than another 6 years before we return to the World.

TinkerBell9988

Great pics, Martin!

Where was the picture with the "Figment" in the pavement taken? I think it is pavement... :lol:.

Again, the pictures are awesome so far.

Rob562

Great pics, Martin!

Where was the picture with the "Figment" in the pavement taken? I think it is pavement... :lol:.

Again, the pictures are awesome so far.

I know the general area, but I've never actually looked for it.... I believe it's over near the backstage gate past the Imagination bathrooms, written into the curb.

-Rob

diddy_mouse

Fabulous pics, Martin! I always like seeing pictures of people who look like they are really enjoying themselves at WDW. :D Oh, and your SSE shots are lovely!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom