Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

MotherOfBirds

We always knew Hoot was incorrect/not truthful.

I'm going to create a bot whose entire job is to post once a month to remind people that Disney would be committing a felony by knowingly filing a false police report. Ideas to the contrary are ridiculous and not worth entertaining. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

DreamfinderGuy

This really makes disney security look terrible. No wonder they didn't report it. No locks or cameras? No record of who was there? In a room containing something they value at $500k?
In their defense I doubt anybody thought that someone would be capable of taking a massive object weighing hundreds of pounds suspended ten feet in the air out of a semi-occupied building without anyone noticing.

Dragonman

If you look at the aftermath photos of the Cranium theatre you can see the frame broken off one of the CRT screens indicating someone climbed on it or perhaps a struggle occurred.
In one of the before photos there’s a chair near that area..

danlb_2000

Premium Member
This really makes disney security look terrible. No wonder they didn't report it. No locks or cameras? No record of who was there? In a room containing something they value at $500k?

They probably aren't as focused on security for an abandon attraction, much more important to focus on things where guest safety could be compromised.

GhostlyGoofy

Considering how many people were trespassing "for the content" they really should have done something to keep people out. Even if they were using it for storage.

Make it accessible by pin or badge id... though that wouldn't have stopped an employee like Spikes from committing theft. I guess they didnt do that because a lot of independent vendors also used the location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom