making out on rides

DDuckFan130

ClemsonTigger said:
We may have gotten a little off color in this thread, but lets remember it was a Disney commercial with the punchline of "their little Disney souvenir". :lol:

:eek: Is THAT what they meant?! Oh...my...God :eek:

Just kidding :D

SpongeScott

Erika said:
LMAO!!

Well, at least you know they're still going strong! :king:
That's what I tell myself when I catch mine in compromising positions :lookaroun
Our parents? Haven't we had this conversation before? Catching or thinking of our parents like that is just.......not.......right! :lol: :brick: :hurl:

tigger248

not guilty of anything other than an occasional inoccent kiss.

Once during Night of Joy, some people were caught doing it behind some bushes. Also, on rides with cameras, they won't display pictures of people kissing. When I worked in splash photo, we were told to "wash away" any photos with people kissing.

brich

1997, HM in Disneyland, my wife and I on our honeymoon. In the doombuggy next to us, young lady disappeared down to the young man's basement for a little spring cleaning. Took her most of the ride. Call me naive but I was in disbelief. At certain points during the ride when the doombuggies turned, you could see them plain as day. I too thought that camera's monitored the ride but then again, it was quite the show... :hammer:

DDuckFan130

brich said:
1997, HM in Disneyland, my wife and I on our honeymoon. In the doombuggy next to us, young lady disappeared down to the young man's basement for a little spring cleaning. Took her most of the ride. Call me naive but I was in disbelief. At certain points during the ride when the doombuggies turned, you could see them plain as day. I too thought that camera's monitored the ride but then again, it was quite the show... :hammer:
Whoa :eek: TMI alert :lol:. I hadn't gotten it but unfortunately...I got it :brick:.

LoriMistress

I remember a CM told me a story that happened at DL. A bunch of teenagers where doing some "fun" stuff on the POTC (they were the only ones on in the boat), and when the ride was over all of the CM came out and clapped for them.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
my girlfriend Rebecca and I had our first... "KISS"... somewhere in the MK :zipit:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Erika said:
Whoever made the crude comment in my reputation needs to get a life. :rolleyes:

It was linked to this thread, so if you're reading this... knock it off.
It's been banned.

AndyB

Ok, is Grad night the night before graduation or the night of the graduation?

How come everyone goes to Disney? who pays?

Are most people this randy especially on grad night?

Whens grad night? i'm on my way over :kiss:

I'm from England, we don't have these occations, but i'm randy all the time, doesn't have to be on grad night :slurp:

WDWFREAK53

Legacy said:
I know of a better spot though... and Brian was kinda close to it earlier... :D :lookaroun

Note to self: Be careful when entering the sound booths at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

(Was I close? :lol: )

bgraham34

I have made out meaning kiss on many a rides but nothing more than that. If someone sees than so be it, but I would never ever do anything more than that.

CaptainMichael

AndyB said:
Ok, is Grad night the night before graduation or the night of the graduation?

How come everyone goes to Disney? who pays?

Are most people this randy especially on grad night?

Whens grad night? i'm on my way over :kiss:

I'm from England, we don't have these occations, but i'm randy all the time, doesn't have to be on grad night :slurp:

Ok, in America, high school seniors go to Walt Disney World on their senior trip. Grad Nite is an all night long celebration at the Magic Kingdom. Grad Nite usually occurs a couple of weeks before the actual graduation. The students are the ones who pay. The only reason kids get "randy" on Grad Nite is because it is a bunch of high school students, with their girlfriends or boyfriends alone in the Magic Kingdom with no parental supervision. This is usually the first trip to Walt Disney World that kids take without their parents. I go to Northshore High School in Slidell, LA, in addition to Grad Nite itself, we go to Blizzard Beach, EPCOT, and Disney Studios; we go for 3 days. I get to go April 2005 because I'm a Senior, and I'm not against showing affection for my girlfriend. I mean, it's the Magic Kingdom, how could you not!

AndyB

Thanks for clearing all that up.

I live in the UK, wish i could pop over for 3 days but it takes 9 hours flying to get there :mad: .

High School Seniors? how old? about 16?

Nice.

Any high school senior single females out there want to share a rosey red apple with me?

Are you guys under parental supervision alot?
just with you saying its the first time you lot are alone without parents?

CaptainMichael

AndyB said:
Thanks for clearing all that up.

I live in the UK, wish i could pop over for 3 days but it takes 9 hours flying to get there :mad: .

High School Seniors? how old? about 16?

Nice.

Any high school senior single females out there want to share a rosey red apple with me?

Are you guys under parental supervision alot?
just with you saying its the first time you lot are alone without parents?

High School Seniors are usually 17 or 18. I'm not saying we are under parental supervision a lot, I'm saying that it's usually everyone's first trip to Walt Disney World without their parents.

Scooter

Making out heavily is usually a precursor to something else.

I can't speak for anyone else, but putting me into Launch sequence and then not being able to blast off..so to speak..would just make for a frustrating situation, not to mention resulting in the embarrassment of having to walk around the park hearing comments such as...

.." Is that a Rocket in your pocket or are ya just glad to see me? "

No thanks..I'll save MY groping for the Hotel thank you very much! :lol:

PS..this is all in fun..I apologize if I offended anyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom