Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

1) real quick note... yes I agree it did kind of just come to an end... sometimes I feel like movies don't know how to end and so they get themselves in a scenario where they only ending is just something simple and they do it... somewhat unoriginal... but I also liked the way they at least made it work with how the whole movie flowed...

oh man and when he had to kill Sam I wanted to cry... I'll cry in any movie where a dog dies... I cannot take it... plus Sam was such a good girl... :(

2) how far along is your friend? that was nice of you take her out for a pedicure and lunch... I'm sure she appreciated a little break...

So you liked the youth pastor candidate? (or should I say the youth pastor? did he accept? I take it he did...)

that's good that even though it was jam-packed it was still a good weekend...

weekends go by too fast though... :(
Oh, I totally agree about Sam... I hated that part... :cry:

She's supposedly due June 13, though the physician said she will probably go early.

I LOVED the youth pastor! They offerend him the job yesterday, he flies back today. I'm sure, knowing our executive pastor, that he asked this guy to go home and pray about with his family for at elast a day. I'm pretty sure he'll accept it though.
Seriously, this guy is going to be SO great for the youth. I'm just SO excited! It took me a while to think of the best word to describe him, and I think I ended up with "disarming." He just makes you feel to at ease and comfortable. By Sunday, I felt like he and his wife were old friends of ours. It was so neat. I can't wait to get to know them more!

Dukeblue1016

Oh, I totally agree about Sam... I hated that part... :cry:

She's supposedly due June 13, though the physician said she will probably go early.

I LOVED the youth pastor! They offerend him the job yesterday, he flies back today. I'm sure, knowing our executive pastor, that he asked this guy to go home and pray about with his family for at elast a day. I'm pretty sure he'll accept it though.
Seriously, this guy is going to be SO great for the youth. I'm just SO excited! It took me a while to think of the best word to describe him, and I think I ended up with "disarming." He just makes you feel to at ease and comfortable. By Sunday, I felt like he and his wife were old friends of ours. It was so neat. I can't wait to get to know them more!

Well that certainly sounds like it would be perfect for a youth group... that's nice to hear...

I am glad that it worked out really well :D

k.hunter30

Well that certainly sounds like it would be perfect for a youth group... that's nice to hear...

I am glad that it worked out really well :D
Thanks Joe! This means DH and I might actually get some of our lives back! :lol: DH loved helping out with the youth, but it's just been hard balancing that ful-time job with his original full-time job.

The only thing is this new youth pastor and DH have the same first name... It's going to be weird have two pastors with the same name...

Well, I guess I should focus on work. Have an awesome rest of the morning. (You might want to hold of on the OJ...:lookaroun)

Dukeblue1016

Thanks Joe! This means DH and I might actually get some of our lives back! :lol: DH loved helping out with the youth, but it's just been hard balancing that ful-time job with his original full-time job.

The only thing is this new youth pastor and DH have the same first name... It's going to be weird have two pastors with the same name...

Well, I guess I should focus on work. Have an awesome rest of the morning. (You might want to hold of on the OJ...:lookaroun)

*hangs head in shame smiley*

yeah i gotta get some stuff done too today... I'm gonna be off for awhile myself...

Thanks Kat have a good one too!!!

adartaylor

Pirate and Princess Party

Our first Pirate and Princess Party is next Monday. I have a couple of questions for anyone who has been before. Some reviewers have said that you do get a bag and some say not. Anyone have anything to add? What kind of treasure are the kids getting. Is it nice stuff or just a bunch of junk? Is there still candy involved? I also heard that the strollers were complimentary for the party. After the recent ridiculous price increase, I was not betting on complimentary strollers. I appreciate anyone who can answer these questions and offer any advice on having fun at the party with any other comments. Thanks!:sohappy:

Disnut

Our first Pirate and Princess Party is next Monday. I have a couple of questions for anyone who has been before. Some reviewers have said that you do get a bag and some say not. Anyone have anything to add? What kind of treasure are the kids getting. Is it nice stuff or just a bunch of junk? Is there still candy involved? I also heard that the strollers were complimentary for the party. After the recent ridiculous price increase, I was not betting on complimentary strollers. I appreciate anyone who can answer these questions and offer any advice on having fun at the party with any other comments. Thanks!:sohappy:
Welcome to the thread.
I have never been to P&P.

PotteryGal

Thanks and that is what I want to do. I am Proud to be married to the same man for 30 yrs.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I think I'm going to head over to the school early, so I can park closer. I was only planning to do that last week, but I somehow put my knee out again :(, and I don't want to walk too far right now. I'll be back later today! :wave:

Disnut

I think I'm going to head over to the school early, so I can park closer. I was only planning to do that last week, but I somehow put my knee out again :(, and I don't want to walk too far right now. I'll be back later today! :wave:
Bye Jenny
I will be heading to the school in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom