Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

:brick::brick::brick:

NOW my refrigerator....why must everything break at once? The repairman can't come until tomorrow morning...fortunately I have a working fridge we keep water and pop in, out in the garage.

Not a good start to my day, I hope everyone else has a good one.

Uponastar

:brick::brick::brick:

NOW my refrigerator....why must everything break at once? The repairman can't come until tomorrow morning...fortunately I have a working fridge we keep water and pop in, out in the garage.

Not a good start to my day, I hope everyone else has a good one.

Deep breaths, Jen.
Just keep repeating...
19 days...19 days...

PotteryGal

Deep breaths, Jen.
Just keep repeating...
19 days...19 days...

thank you :lol::lol:....when we moved here, we brought a fridge with us, but decided the one already here would stay, as it had an ice maker in it and our didn't. So ours went to the garage and we keep water and pop in it. Well, now we keep the few remaining items in our fridge we were pretty sure would be okay. Everything else, mainly frozen foods, meat and dairy, went into the garbage - all that money wasted. :dazzle: Im just thankful we had that backup fridge.
I was going to start on the living room cleaning today....now I think I'm doing my kitchen cleaning instead. :rolleyes: DH said these things happen in threes, so with the stove, an ant invasion we've been dealing with, and now our fridge, it should be ending. :lol:

Dukeblue1016

How was your weekend Joe?

welll... let's see...

Friday night I got to leave 5 minutes early because I told my boss I wanted to get to a butcher shop before it closed... I got there as they closed but they let me in... so I grilled and watched the Celtics with a bunch of friends... good night but they lost :(

Saturday I golfed and it was a GORGEOUS day for golf... had a blast playing... then Allie and I watched Lost!!!!!! OOOOHHHH KAT YOU WATCH LOST... what the heck is going on with that show... I mean honestly... WHAT IS IN THE ORCHID?!?!?!!?!

Then yesterday I spent the morning with Allie, then watched Pierce light up the Cavs... :sohappy: and then watched I Am Legend last night... I'll tell ya I'm not a big "zombies" movie kinda guy... but I like Will Smith and figured it was gonna be more iRobot and less 28 days later... I was 100% correct... fantastic movie... loved it

So I had a great weekend!!! :D

Oooohhhhh and I discovered the new Chris Brown Song - Forever... man great beat...

How was your weekend??

k.hunter30

welll... let's see...

Friday night I got to leave 5 minutes early because I told my boss I wanted to get to a butcher shop before it closed... I got there as they closed but they let me in... so I grilled and watched the Celtics with a bunch of friends... good night but they lost :(

Saturday I golfed and it was a GORGEOUS day for golf... had a blast playing... then Allie and I watched Lost!!!!!! OOOOHHHH KAT YOU WATCH LOST... what the heck is going on with that show... I mean honestly... WHAT IS IN THE ORCHID?!?!?!!?!

Then yesterday I spent the morning with Allie, then watched Pierce light up the Cavs... :sohappy: and then watched I Am Legend last night... I'll tell ya I'm not a big "zombies" movie kinda guy... but I like Will Smith and figured it was gonna be more iRobot and less 28 days later... I was 100% correct... fantastic movie... loved it

So I had a great weekend!!! :D

Oooohhhhh and I discovered the new Chris Brown Song - Forever... man great beat...

How was your weekend??
Sounds like a good weekend! Yes, Lost ROCKS! I have NO IDEA what's in the Orchid. It's turning into a crazy show... but I love it!:D

I like I Am Legend as well. Though, I feel like it kinda just... ended... I heard there were alternate endings, but I've never seen those.

This weekend was jam-packed (as most of our weekend are turning out to be...:rolleyes:) We picked up the youth pastor candidate on Friday night, took him, his wife and their 6-year0old to a quick dinner at Q'doba. Saturday, a very good (and very pregnant) friend of mine was having a terrible week so I took her out for a pedicure and a lunch outside. We saw the movie crew setting up for the movie downtown--that was kinda cool. I might try stopping by this week to see if I can see anyone! Then Sunday DH delivered his very first sermon on Sunday morning! It was SO awesome. I didn't realize until later but the very first day we set foot into this church as visitors was May 22, 2005. So it's almost been exaclty three years. It's crazy how perfect God's timing can be. It just makes me smile. :) The youth got to meet the youth pastor candidate, they interviewed with the board, the board offered him the job :sohappy: and we had a "meet-and-greet" yesterday evening. It was a great weekend overall.

This will be a tough, long week ahead though. :eek:

Dukeblue1016

Sounds like a good weekend! Yes, Lost ROCKS! I have NO IDEA what's in the Orchid. It's turning into a crazy show... but I love it!:D

I like I Am Legend as well. Though, I feel like it kinda just... ended... I heard there were alternate endings, but I've never seen those.

This weekend was jam-packed (as most of our weekend are turning out to be...:rolleyes:) We picked up the youth pastor candidate on Friday night, took him, his wife and their 6-year0old to a quick dinner at Q'doba. Saturday, a very good (and very pregnant) friend of mine was having a terrible week so I took her out for a pedicure and a lunch outside. We saw the movie crew setting up for the movie downtown--that was kinda cool. I might try stopping by this week to see if I can see anyone! Then Sunday DH delivered his very first sermon on Sunday morning! It was SO awesome. I didn't realize until later but the very first day we set foot into this church as visitors was May 22, 2005. So it's almost been exaclty three years. It's crazy how perfect God's timing can be. It just makes me smile. :) The youth got to meet the youth pastor candidate, they interviewed with the board, the board offered him the job :sohappy: and we had a "meet-and-greet" yesterday evening. It was a great weekend overall.

This will be a tough, long week ahead though. :eek:

1) real quick note... yes I agree it did kind of just come to an end... sometimes I feel like movies don't know how to end and so they get themselves in a scenario where they only ending is just something simple and they do it... somewhat unoriginal... but I also liked the way they at least made it work with how the whole movie flowed...

oh man and when he had to kill Sam I wanted to cry... I'll cry in any movie where a dog dies... I cannot take it... plus Sam was such a good girl... :(

2) how far along is your friend? that was nice of you take her out for a pedicure and lunch... I'm sure she appreciated a little break...

So you liked the youth pastor candidate? (or should I say the youth pastor? did he accept? I take it he did...)

that's good that even though it was jam-packed it was still a good weekend...

weekends go by too fast though... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom