Making Memories with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Our first Pirate and Princess Party is next Monday. I have a couple of questions for anyone who has been before. Some reviewers have said that you do get a bag and some say not. Anyone have anything to add? What kind of treasure are the kids getting. Is it nice stuff or just a bunch of junk? Is there still candy involved? I also heard that the strollers were complimentary for the party. After the recent ridiculous price increase, I was not betting on complimentary strollers. I appreciate anyone who can answer these questions and offer any advice on having fun at the party with any other comments. Thanks!:sohappy:
Hi!!!

Welcome! I don't know a whole lot about the Pirate & Princess Parties, as I haven't personally been to one, but if you post a thread in the Trip Planning portion of the forums, you might get some more solid answers. :wave:

PotteryGal

"us" is not your strongest argument considering who makes up the other half of "us" besides you...

now had you said "but you have me" i would have cheered up...

:lookaroun

Now you behave. :p

Have some:
beauty_orange_juice.jpg

:lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

I'm too impatient now that it's so close! :lol: How are you today?
Totally know what you mean.
Wait till you get to like the 6 days mark.
It becomes similar to torture. :lol:

I'm hanging in there, thanks.
Had my interview today to become a peer leader next year. :)
And I should be finding out whether or not I got into AP Eng III sometime this week. :dazzle:

PotteryGal

Totally know what you mean.
Wait till you get to like the 6 days mark.
It becomes similar to torture. :lol:

I'm hanging in there, thanks.
Had my interview today to become a peer leader next year. :)
And I should be finding out whether or not I got into AP Eng III sometime this week. :dazzle:

Cool! I did some training to do peer counseling, but it never really got going in our school, waaaay back in the day...I was part of Teen Institute, which was the student's version of MADD, and the training was through that. I also took Advanced English as well, but I had an awesome English teacher, so it was a real treat. I'm sure you'll get in, Freddy. :kiss:

PotteryGal

Interesting....:lookaroun

Work is frustrating...while I have internet now, I have no access to my coworker's computer, so I still can't do anything. And I've got stuff to do. :fork:

Yeah, well....she's playing with her brother, so it's kind of cute and all, but she gets a little carried away when she pretends. :rolleyes:

Fantasmic!329

Cool! I did some training to do peer counseling, but it never really got going in our school, waaaay back in the day...I was part of Teen Institute, which was the student's version of MADD, and the training was through that. I also took Advanced English as well, but I had an awesome English teacher, so it was a real treat. I'm sure you'll get in, Freddy. :kiss:
I think it is so important with all of the drinking/drug issues going on that incoming freshmen have at least a few straight-and-narrow role models to look up to/go to with problems.
My school is having MAJOR problems with drinking (and drugs, to an extent, but not anywhere near as bad as drinking.) Supposedly there was a major meeting after school today with the admin and the teachers to sort things out.

I think I should take AP Eng because I basically want to major in English in college. :lol:
(Well, English/Secondary Education, so really a double major. :lol:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom