Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

That's sounds amazing, even though I have no idea what crimini is.
Crimini is a mushroom.
Crimini mushroom
Although sometimes described a sub-variety of the portobello mushroom, the Crimini or Cremini mushroom is actually an immature portobello. Marketers have begun to refer to Crimini mushrooms as baby Portobellos and Portabellinis or BabyBellas. Left to grow another 48 to 72 hours, a Crimini mushroom will more than quadruple in size, taking on the large-capped Portobello shape. They are more delicate in texture but still have the meaty Portobello flavor.

Uponastar

Crimini is a mushroom.
Crimini mushroom
Although sometimes described a sub-variety of the portobello mushroom, the Crimini or Cremini mushroom is actually an immature portobello. Marketers have begun to refer to Crimini mushrooms as baby Portobellos and Portabellinis or BabyBellas. Left to grow another 48 to 72 hours, a Crimini mushroom will more than quadruple in size, taking on the large-capped Portobello shape. They are more delicate in texture but still have the meaty Portobello flavor.

Thank you!
And yum!
I love mushrooms!

The other day we had steaks and I made what everyone calls my "concoction". I saute onions and mushrooms in butter till the onions are soft then I add steak sauce and simmer till it begins to reduce. Yummy topping for steaks!

Uponastar

Gonna get my book...
and a dish of ice cream... :lookaroun
and get cozy.

Good night everyone.
Talk to you tomorrow.

Nicole...if you should come in...
I only got to see the first two dresses, but I like the first one in black.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom