Making Memories with Magic Friends

Well, they closed it, thank goodness.

I just wish we had a forum for those of us with or know of kids with special needs. I know of another message board that does, and I'm over there lurking a lot. They not only have a board of taking our kids to Disney, but a general chat board for special needs in general. :shrug:

Someone picking on you, dear friend? Need me to go kick some ______?

PotteryGal

Howdy folks.

Waiting for Grant to get home. The baby gets it's picture made today. I'm trying to force down 32 ounces of water and not think about how long it will be before I'm allowed to go to the ladies.

Yay for pictures! Boo for the extremely full bladder! Hated that! :(

:lol::lol: I love you Amy! No need, they closed the thread. People get out of control with the whole Guest Assistance Card issue.

Disnut

Howdy folks.

Waiting for Grant to get home. The baby gets it's picture made today. I'm trying to force down 32 ounces of water and not think about how long it will be before I'm allowed to go to the ladies.
I hated drinking all that water. But yeah for getting a baby picture done today.

Are you going to find out the gender?

Go Amy!!
But be careful you don't want to hurt the baby.

Hello Amy

I hated drinking all that water. But yeah for getting a baby picture done today.

Are you going to find out the gender?

Go Amy!!
But be careful you don't want to hurt the baby.

Hello Amy

Hi Suse!! Yep, I will definetely ask them. Hope they will tell me since I guess I'm only at 12 weeks. I will tell you guys as soon as I know!

Gotta run, Grant's home!

P.S. - Suse I'm glad to hear you have a trip to look forward to!

PotteryGal

I'm going over early to wait for the kids. I've been doing research for Joel's IEP meeting, and I can focus while waiting in the car. If I'm home, I'm thinking about the 100s of things I have to do around here. :lol:
Talk to everyone later! :wave:

k.hunter30

Well, they closed it, thank goodness.

I just wish we had a forum for those of us with or know of kids with special needs. I know of another message board that does, and I'm over there lurking a lot. They not only have a board of taking our kids to Disney, but a general chat board for special needs in general. :shrug:
Send a message to Steve or someone about starting a sub-forum for that topic. That's what a few of us did when we wanted a scrapbook forum. Once Steve saw that there were enough people interested, he started one for us.

Howdy folks.

:sohappy::sohappy:
I'm cheering for the pic, not the bladder!

What a fun time for you! You must be excited!

Disnut

Hi Suse!! Yep, I will definetely ask them. Hope they will tell me since I guess I'm only at 12 weeks. I will tell you guys as soon as I know!

Gotta run, Grant's home!

P.S. - Suse I'm glad to hear you have a trip to look forward to!
Bye Amy
Have fun watching the little miracle.:sohappy:

Dukeblue1016

Hey you. How's the diet going? ;)

I'M STARVING!!!!!

another child ceasar salad without dressing today for lunch with carrots and celerey as a snack to go with it...

exciting... :rolleyes:

the diet's good... I weighed in at 191.5 yesterday (3 months ago 207.5) so... I've lost 16 pounds...

but some days I just get sooooooooo bored of eating the same healthy non-sweet tasting foods...

I've been working hard though to try and find healthy things that taste good and will hold me over for a long period of time... :shrug:

Disnut

I'M STARVING!!!!!

another child ceasar salad without dressing today for lunch with carrots and celerey as a snack to go with it...

the diet's good... I weighed in at 191.5 yesterday (3 months ago 207.5) so... I've lost 16 pounds...

but some days I just get sooooooooo bored of eating the same healthy non-sweet tasting foods...

I've been working hard though to try and find healthy things that taste good and will hold me over for a long period of time... :shrug:
Is that possible. :shrug:

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
I'M STARVING!!!!!

I know how hard it can be... you're just thinking of food all day long. And you're SO bored of the same old same old. I had eggs for breakfast so often when I was pregnant that I thought I'd lay one, not have a baby!

Now I don't eat eggs much anymore. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom