Making Memories with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

Back from lunch. :wave:
I made the most buckets beach playlist for Aruba...

the leadoff hitters being those two songs...

you'll listen to them here and be like "wow this kid is really weird..."

but once you get on the beach... get a drink in your hand... and a song in your heart... :)lookaroun)... you'll be like "this is life..."

I listened to Shamalama ding dong probably 100 times down there while reading/enjoying a corona/enjoying a tropical drink/relaxing on my balcony/relaxing on the beach/checking out the hunny dips :)lookaroun)...

no joke... 100 times...

i'm listening to it right now... takes me back...

(i'm like really excited at the prospect of you listening to this song on the beach while checkin out the biddies)
I'm afraid to ask for a translation...

BiggerTigger

Hello all. :wave:

I hate allergy season. This is killing me this year, I am so hopped up on meds I just sleep all the time and I need to keep focused.

I paid for my college yesterday, All my course require new books this summer, which are not cheap. :brick: I can only afford one set of books now, hopefully I can come up with the rest before school starts next month.

mpoppins76

Hello all. :wave:

I hate allergy season. This is killing me this year, I am so hopped up on meds I just sleep all the time and I need to keep focused.

I paid for my college yesterday, All my course require new books this summer, which are not cheap. :brick: I can only afford one set of books now, hopefully I can come up with the rest before school starts next month.
Ugh, I hear ya on the allergies. They've never really bothered me that much, but this year has been pretty bad. :dazzle:

PotteryGal

Just a quick stop in to tell you my SIL's surgery went well - got to see her before I left and she was awake and talking. Thanks for everyone's good wishes. :kiss:

Dukeblue1016

Back from lunch. :wave:

I'm afraid to ask for a translation...

biddies... hunny dips...

c'mon steph...

Ugh, I hear ya on the allergies. They've never really bothered me that much, but this year has been pretty bad. :dazzle:

mine have been awful this year too...

luckily most people who know me refer to me as some version of "sick boy" because year round i either have allergies to make me look like garbage everyday... or a cold to make me look like junk everyday... or my asthma is bad so i simply cannot breathe... so... bad allergies don't bother me anymore..

it's a nice complement when a day you feel normal people are shocked by it... :rolleyes:

BiggerTigger

I've heard that allergy season was going to be the worse this year.

Just a quick stop in to tell you my SIL's surgery went well - got to see her before I left and she was awake and talking. Thanks for everyone's good wishes. :kiss:
I am glad everything turned out well, I am not sure I heard about this. Of course prayers are being sent for a quick recovery.

Disnut

:sohappy::sohappy: We might be going to WDW June 09. :sohappy::sohappy: Subject to change but I have a month to look forward to.:sohappy::sohappy:

k.hunter30

:sohappy::sohappy: We might be going to WDW June 09. :sohappy::sohappy: Subject to change but I have a month to look forward to.:sohappy::sohappy:
:sohappy::sohappy:
Awesome! Late June, by any chance? DH and I will be there (depending on somethings...:lookaroun) late June or early July.

PotteryGal

I thought of you when I read some of those posts. :eek: I have to say, your responses have been respectful while still definitely getting your point across. (Which is more than I can say for some) Well done, Jenn. :kiss:

Well, they closed it, thank goodness.

I just wish we had a forum for those of us with or know of kids with special needs. I know of another message board that does, and I'm over there lurking a lot. They not only have a board of taking our kids to Disney, but a general chat board for special needs in general. :shrug:

Howdy folks.

Waiting for Grant to get home. The baby gets it's picture made today. I'm trying to force down 32 ounces of water and not think about how long it will be before I'm allowed to go to the ladies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom