Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

Well, since we have to travel for our wedding and w/ planning, etc we didn't have very many vacation days left for this year. We would've only had 3 days for the honeymoon. Plus, we're getting married during hurricane season so that would have limited us a bit too. So, DF had the idea to wait 6 weeks and go at the end of the year so we can use days off from 2 separate years. That way we're able to take a longer trip. And it sort of stretches out the festivities as well. :king:
Well that's cool!

Dukeblue1016

Yeees. An ipod Touch actually. :cool:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just found out about those things this past weekend (shocking considering I'm constantly buying new toys(electronic gadgets)...

how cool is it???

but anyway, where I was going with it was... you HAVVVVVE to... have to have to have to Download Band of Oz - Shamalama ding dong off itunes for the beach... and while you're at it... Ocean Boulevard by them too...

AWESOME beach music!!

mpoppins76

Well that's cool!
I was hestant at first about the idea, but now I'm really glad we're doing it this way. The couples we know who've gotten married recently have said that that first day of the honeymoon, they've been so exhausted from everything that they've literally just slept. This way we'll be niiiice and refreshed and still have something to look forward to after the big day. :)

mpoppins76

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just found out about those things this past weekend (shocking considering I'm constantly buying new toys(electronic gadgets)...

how cool is it???

but anyway, where I was going with it was... you HAVVVVVE to... have to have to have to Download Band of Oz - Shamalama ding dong off itunes for the beach... and while you're at it... Ocean Boulevard by them too...

AWESOME beach music!!
Oooo, I will! Great tip, thanks!!

Yeah, it's a really nice one! DF gave it to me for my Bday...I still had the original shuffle and it was going kaput real quick.

Dukeblue1016

Oooo, I will! Great tip, thanks!!

Yeah, it's a really nice one! DF gave it to me for my Bday...I still had the original shuffle and it was going kaput real quick.

I made the most buckets beach playlist for Aruba...

the leadoff hitters being those two songs...

you'll listen to them here and be like "wow this kid is really weird..."

but once you get on the beach... get a drink in your hand... and a song in your heart... :)lookaroun)... you'll be like "this is life..."

I listened to Shamalama ding dong probably 100 times down there while reading/enjoying a corona/enjoying a tropical drink/relaxing on my balcony/relaxing on the beach/checking out the hunny dips :)lookaroun)...

no joke... 100 times...

i'm listening to it right now... takes me back...

(i'm like really excited at the prospect of you listening to this song on the beach while checkin out the biddies)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom