Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

Is that possible. :shrug:

No :(

I mean... basically I've been figuring out that it's good to start the morning with a lot of protein because protein fills you up and gets metabolism going better... and carbs digest fast and so if you only fill up on them you'll be hungry again very soon so...

i'm trying to avoid too many carbs, eat healthy proteins... and just dance around these nutrional facts all day...

:(

wow i realized I called it a "child ceasar salad..." :eek:

thats what happens when you limit sweets/sugars...

:snore:

how is it not 5 o'clock and how is not next friday... this is beyond the slowly 1.75 days of my life... and i left 2 hours early yesterday!!!

Disnut

No :(

I mean... basically I've been figuring out that it's good to start the morning with a lot of protein because protein fills you up and gets metabolism going better... and carbs digest fast and so if you only fill up on them you'll be hungry again very soon so...

i'm trying to avoid too many carbs, eat healthy proteins... and just dance around these nutrional facts all day...

:(

wow i realized I called it a "child ceasar salad..." :eek:

thats what happens when you limit sweets/sugars...

:snore:

how is it not 5 o'clock and how is not next friday... this is beyond the slowly 1.75 days of my life... and i left 2 hours early yesterday!!!
My DS and I was just talking that we need to lose weight before we go to WDW next summer. If I look at it that was it doesn't seem so bad but then I think of everything I need to buy and do in the next year. I get overwelmed with it all so I eat more.:hammer::brick:

k.hunter30

Does anyone else eat when they get bored? I remember in college, when I would stay up at night studying, I'd have to have snacks near me at all times. Popcorn, chips and salsa, ice cream, nilla wafers and frosting out of the can...:lookaroun

Now I'm hungry...
*searches desk drawers for food*

Dukeblue1016

My DS and I was just talking that we need to lose weight before we go to WDW next summer. If I look at it that was it doesn't seem so bad but then I think of everything I need to buy and do in the next year. I get overwelmed with it all so I eat more.:hammer::brick:

i did that all through college... I basically kept telling myself "oh my god this won't work... forget it..." and I eat so much junk...

plus its hard because... my metabolism was that of a humming bird up until my freshman year of college... I mean... I spent my entire senior year of college eating 6 chocolate chip cookies everyday for lunch... that was lunch, not as a side... that was lunch everyday at school... maybe once every other week a chicken sandwiched (fried chicken, much healtthier... :rolleyes:)...

plus i'd eat mcdonald's 4 times a week... i used to eat half dozen boxes of donuts for breakfast... literally 6 donuts all at once, in one sitting...

i also worked at the school store so everyday I'd have 2 candy bars, a bag of chips, and a soda on the house (and then when the lady wasn't there we'd have even more than that)

I mean I probably consumed like... 10,000 calories a day... none of it healthy...

never weighed more than 140... not once...

man what i'd give to eat like that...

(I knew some day my eating habits would HAVE to change... but not this early... that was like 6 years ago... :()

Dukeblue1016

Does anyone else eat when they get bored? I remember in college, when I would stay up at night studying, I'd have to have snacks near me at all times. Popcorn, chips and salsa, ice cream, nilla wafers and frosting out of the can...:lookaroun

my freshman year of college I threw up like... i think it was 7 times... i only know this because it wasn't ONCE from what you'd expect of a college freshman, and wasn't once from being sick...

I use to spend all-nights drinking about a 6 pack of soda and 2 red bulls, along with a full bag (giant bag, not snack size) of doritos... and a whole thing of oreos...

it was absurd... i absolutely disgusted everyone on the floor with my eating habits...

(and so i gained about 25-30 pounds freshman year... way to be...)

Disnut

Now I'm hungry...
I eat when I am stressed, bored, hungry and any other reason I can find. :cry:

nibblesandbits

Well, they closed it, thank goodness.

I just wish we had a forum for those of us with or know of kids with special needs. I know of another message board that does, and I'm over there lurking a lot. They not only have a board of taking our kids to Disney, but a general chat board for special needs in general. :shrug:
sweetie...ask Steve about introducing one...he might do it. :wave:

k.hunter30

my freshman year of college I threw up like... i think it was 7 times... i only know this because it wasn't ONCE from what you'd expect of a college freshman, and wasn't once from being sick...

I use to spend all-nights drinking about a 6 pack of soda and 2 red bulls, along with a full bag (giant bag, not snack size) of doritos... and a whole thing of oreos...

it was absurd... i absolutely disgusted everyone on the floor with my eating habits...

(and so i gained about 25-30 pounds freshman year... way to be...)
I'm with you... I ate like crazy in college. That Nilla wafer and frosting can reference... I went through two cans and two boxes of wafers a week. Not to mention all the extra calories I got from.... beverages... :lookaroun But that was then. ;) I consumed so many calories in college and I think I graduated my senior year just five pounds more than I was at 17 when I graduated high school. :lol:

I eat when I am stressed, bored, hungry and any other reason I can find. :cry:
:lol: I eat when I'm stressed too.
The biggest I've ever been was right before my wedding. I was stressed over moving to a new state, knowing no one but my fiance, living with his parents, my brother's suddent death, and planning a wedding. I think I gained about 10 pounds through all of that, which, for me, is a LOT!

nibblesandbits

Now I'm hungry...
mmm...frosting out of a can....:slurp:

So not healthy, but delicious...

Dukeblue1016

I'm with you... I ate like crazy in college. That Nilla wafer and frosting can reference... I went through two cans and two boxes of wafers a week. Not to mention all the extra calories I got from.... beverages... :lookaroun But that was then. ;) I consumed so many calories in college and I think I graduated my senior year just five pounds more than I was at 17 when I graduated high school. :lol:

i hate you...

i graduated college 60 pounds heavier than I was when I was 17...

:lookaroun

*hangs head in shame smiley*

k.hunter30

i hate you...

I get my metabolism from my mom. When she found out she was pregnant with me at 40 years of age, she weighed 115 pounds. Of course, she's a lot shorter than me.
I'm sure my eating will catch up to me sooner or later. Then, I'll be in for a wide awakening.

I have all of you beat. I weigh 100 pounds more than what I did 30 yrs ago when I got married.:cry::cry::cry:
*hugs* Susan. But keep in mind, that's over the course of 30 years! At my rate, I'd be.... carry the five... 125 pounds heavier! Not to mention, people's metabolisms at 17 years old just don't stay the same.

nibblesandbits

i hate you...

I'm about 10 lbs heavier than I was when I graduated high school, but I think I lost some weight in college, b/c I was really really tiny for a while. Plus, I didn't weigh myself in high school much, so I don't exactly know where I was. This really is an estimation.

k.hunter30

I'm about 10 lbs heavier than I was when I graduated high school, but I think I lost some weight in college, b/c I was really really tiny for a while. Plus, I didn't weigh myself in high school much, so I don't exactly know where I was. This really is an estimation.
I don't own a scale now...:lookaroun:shrug:
I think DH weighs himself every day he goes to the Y though.

Dukeblue1016

I have all of you beat. I weigh 100 pounds more than what I did 30 yrs ago when I got married.:cry::cry::cry:

not true...

100 pounds over 30 years = 3.3 pounds a year...

60 pounds over 4 years is 15 pounds a year

and ohhhhhhhh my goodness... my insurance company is....

fgsdfhgjsdfgjksdfnsdfnb;fgpergfgn;aergvn;fjgnjfbnadfbnadfbnad (because i don't wanna swear)

honestly how bad do you try and screw people over... seriously what the heck!!!!!!!

:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom