Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

Hi sweets - how are you?

Don't know.
I went out for a walk a little while ago, and since then I've been congested and my eyes are watering like crazy. I don't usually have allergies, but something got to me.
I'll live! :)

How are you on this first day of summer vacation?
Disney-Dancing like crazy, I'm sure! :D

PotteryGal

Don't know.
I went out for a walk a little while ago, and since then I've been congested and my eyes are watering like crazy. I don't usually have allergies, but something got to me.
I'll live! :)

How are you on this first day of summer vacation?
Disney-Dancing like crazy, I'm sure! :D

I'm doing just fine - Disney is definitely on the brain. :D Went to the bank today to get some cash for the trip - stuff like tips for dining and mousekeeping, etc. Spent the last two days paying bills and catching up with everything so I can focus on packing and cleaning the house.
I know what you mean about allergy season - the weather's about to change and my head becomes a sensor for it. Are you doing anything special this weekend?

Uponastar

I'm doing just fine - Disney is definitely on the brain. :D Went to the bank today to get some cash for the trip - stuff like tips for dining and mousekeeping, etc. Spent the last two days paying bills and catching up with everything so I can focus on packing and cleaning the house.
I know what you mean about allergy season - the weather's about to change and my head becomes a sensor for it. Are you doing anything special this weekend?

Well...
The pool's opened this weekend.
But tomorrow is supposed to be yucky weather, so...I don't know for sure.
I'm sure we'll get to spend at least some time there this weekend.
And you'll be cleaning and packing.
Lucky you. :D

PotteryGal

Well...
The pool's opened this weekend.
But tomorrow is supposed to be yucky weather, so...I don't know for sure.
I'm sure we'll get to spend at least some time there this weekend.
And you'll be cleaning and packing.
Lucky you. :D

:rolleyes: Yes, can't you feel my excitement? :lol: We're supposed to get rain/t-storms tonight and tomorrow, so I hope I can wash some towels and do some dusting.
Sunday, my dad asked that we all (meaning us kids) attend church down home for my mom, as her birthday is the next day. We'll have lunch out at their house afterwards. She doesn't know we'll be there. :D

Uponastar

:rolleyes: Yes, can't you feel my excitement? :lol: We're supposed to get rain/t-storms tonight and tomorrow, so I hope I can wash some towels and do some dusting.
Sunday, my dad asked that we all (meaning us kids) attend church down home for my mom, as her birthday is the next day. We'll have lunch out at their house afterwards. She doesn't know we'll be there. :D

A nice surprise!
And a chance for you all to be together before your trip.

Disnut

Good morning.
Another day of yard saleing here.
Yesterday was really slow. I only made 16 dollars. Yikes
I hope today is a much better day.
I have mainly girls clothes out there. Nothing much that is the problem

PotteryGal

Good morning...
Susan, I hope the yard sale goes better today...we had a slow weekend last summer, I remember, and I ended up having it again the following weekend. It did much better.

I'm still trying to wake up - had trouble sleeping last night. :snore::snore:

Disnut

Good morning...
Susan, I hope the yard sale goes better today...we had a slow weekend last summer, I remember, and I ended up having it again the following weekend. It did much better.

I'm still trying to wake up - had trouble sleeping last night. :snore::snore:
I can't have another one next weekend. We are only allowed 3 a yr and we have to get a permit that costs 17 dollars. :zipit: I am hoping to have one at my son's house in the near future. He lives down the street from us.

Disnut

Sorry about your sleep last night. My right shoulder/arm has been hurting. I think I have pulled a muscle or something. So I can't sleep the way I want to.

PotteryGal

I can't have another one next weekend. We are only allowed 3 a yr and we have to get a permit that costs 17 dollars. :zipit: I am hoping to have one at my son's house in the near future. He lives down the street from us.

We live in a township, not in corp limits, so we don't need a permit. That's a pain. :hammer: Hope your shoulder feels better, sweetie! :kiss: I need to get some breakfast and get started around here. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom