Making Memories with Magic Friends

Fantasmic!329

Howdy.

Going to the City tomorrow to see Curtains.

And then working on Sunday.

And then only two full weeks of school, plus a small chunk of another week. :)

Oh....received two pieces of good information today: I am exempt from the Chemistry final exam, and I have been selected to be a Peer Leader for next year. :D I also found out that I am unofficially exempt from the Spanish exam -- not quite official yet, but it's almost official.

So yay! :D

Anyways....talk to you all later. :wave:

k.hunter30

just talked to allie and she has no problem with it...

i have to go home first... I need to take care of the dog i forgot... folks are gone for the night... so...

that's a pain...

but... i really do wanna get to hungout with my buddies from school... so...

the problem is i'm just so blah and boring lately... :eek:

i mean i'm having normal conversation with you...
I don't know Joe... it doesn't sound like you really want to go tonight. It seems like you feel you should go, but not that you really want to...:shrug:

Howdy.

Oh....received two pieces of good information today: I am exempt from the Chemistry final exam, and I have been selected to be a Peer Leader for next year. :D I also found out that I am unofficially exempt from the Spanish exam -- not quite official yet, but it's almost official.

Yay for being a peer leader and exam exemptions!! :sohappy:
Wow! Two- more weeks of school left?! The kids here got out last week. Of course... they're back in school by the end of July I think...

Dukeblue1016

I don't know Joe... it doesn't sound like you really want to go tonight. It seems like you feel you should go, but not that you really want to...:shrug:

that's terrifying...

was i that apparent or are you an absolute genius?

that couldn't be anymore 100% dead-on to how i feel...

i really don't want... i just don't feel like it... i don't know why i don't... i feel like i should want to...

nibblesandbits

that's terrifying...

i really don't want... i just don't feel like it... i don't know why i don't... i feel like i should want to...
I'm there quite frequently. Where I don't really WANT to go, but feel I should.

Half the time I gut up the gumption to go, half the time I stay home. Just really depends on my mood. So if you really DON'T want to go...don't.

nibblesandbits

Howdy.

Yay Freddy!

Sounds like you have an exciting weekend!

And yay for being a Peer Leader! I was a Peer Leader in high school too. It was fun.

And Yay for the finals stuff! Boo for still having classes though. :(

k.hunter30

that's terrifying...

It's okay not to want to. I've felt like that several times with people I used to be really close to. It's definitely great to keep in contact with people, but sometimes it's just not that easy. It shouldn't be something you force. And you definitely shouldn't feel bad for loosing touch with people. It happens as people change and lifesyles change. Most everyone who is "growing up" as you grow up in the years after college understand and don't take offense.

nibblesandbits

Aw Rick! I love so many of them!!!!!!

Your son is getting SO big!!! And your daughter's so adorable! I especially love the ones at the water park for some reason!

PotteryGal

Hello everyone! :wave:

Rick, your pics are wonderful.You have two beautiful children!

I am now officially the mother of a 6th and 1st grader. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom