Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

pullhair.gif
I can't believe that after three times of having the repairman here to put the handle on the fridge door, it is still not on.
We ordered the replacement door and that arrived without the template kit needed to install the door, which I didn't know you needed so I never requested one.
Then the kit got here and I made the appointment and he arrived, opend up the kit and was missing the drill bits needed to install the darn door.
Now I have to make another appointment for him to come back to install the door when the kit gets here. How difficult is it to send everything needed when you have a door replaced.
dammit.gif

Ok, rant over, how are you all doing?

PotteryGal

pullhair.gif
I can't believe that after three times of having the repairman here to put the handle on the fridge door, it is still not on.
We ordered the replacement door and that arrived without the template kit needed to install the door, which I didn't know you needed so I never requested one.
Then the kit got here and I made the appointment and he arrived, opend up the kit and was missing the drill bits needed to install the darn door.
Now I have to make another appointment for him to come back to install the door when the kit gets here. How difficult is it to send everything needed when you have a door replaced.
dammit.gif

Ok, rant over, how are you all doing?

Vent away...I've done my share of that. :eek: I'm sure it is frustrating.

I am doing fine, the kids got through their last day fine, we leave for Disney in a week...woohoo!! :sohappy::sohappy:

BiggerTigger

Vent away...I've done my share of that. :eek: I'm sure it is frustrating.

I am doing fine, the kids got through their last day fine, we leave for Disney in a week...woohoo!! :sohappy::sohappy:
What I am more mad about is wasting this guys time.

Anyways,
disney.gif
woohoo.gif
for Disney World. I still have too many days, but at least I am going this year. (I hope)

Dukeblue1016

alright well i'm probably heading home within the next half hour so... just wanted to wish everyone a good, happy, safe weekend... hope all the best for everyone who needs it... and even those that don't...

and...

yeah I'll talk to ya all monday i suppose...

Take care everyone

nibblesandbits

alright well i'm probably heading home within the next half hour so... just wanted to wish everyone a good, happy, safe weekend... hope all the best for everyone who needs it... and even those that don't...

and...

yeah I'll talk to ya all monday i suppose...

Take care everyone
Joe, have a great weekend! Do what you want!

Nicole220

Hola. :wave:
Just checking in to say hi.
My little cousins (aged 4 and 5) are staying here till Sunday...oy.
They're adorable but have an endless amount of energy. :lol:
Won't be on tonight so I'll talk to y'all tomorrow.

dandaman

RUN! RUUUUUUN! CLOUDZILLA!

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/r...num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999

All right... so in the past week I've been stuck with a lot more work, buth A&W and school project-wise. I also went to see Spamalot in Grand Rapids on Thursday (epic, best show ever) and have constantly tried to find time to post my Ottawa photo TR with no luck.

Plus the current severe storms bearing down on my house, but that's a highlight more than anything. :D

Uponastar

RUN! RUUUUUUN! CLOUDZILLA!

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/r...num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999

All right... so in the past week I've been stuck with a lot more work, buth A&W and school project-wise. I also went to see Spamalot in Grand Rapids on Thursday (epic, best show ever) and have constantly tried to find time to post my Ottawa photo TR with no luck.

Plus the current severe storms bearing down on my house, but that's a highlight more than anything. :D

Evening, Weather Dude!
Nasty stuff heading this way tomorrow, as well.

Busy you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom