Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Hi Nicole.
I can download a spellcheck plug-in, and I can paste with the right mouse button...but not copy. :brick:
Weird.
Weird...and highly annoying I bet.
I wish I could help.
Where did you download a spellcheck plug in?
That would definitely be put to use with me. :lol:

OT: One week from today!!
And...I'm waiting a long time to have kids. :dazzle:

Uponastar

I wish I could help.

Hi lovey!
I went back to Firefox.
IE7 just wasn't working for me.

Oy.
Tough weekend with the young ones?

PotteryGal

I wish I could help.

Having a fun weekend? :lol:

Good afternoon, btw. :wave:

PotteryGal

I love that clip!

Dot, I need an opinion....should I think about pre-purchasing a photopass CD before we leave Friday? You can save $25 by doing that, but is it worth the money? I remember using photopass last time, but we only had 20-30 pics and they weren't necessarily any better than the ones I had taken. The only difference was you could add special Disney sayings/borders to the pics. Just would like your thoughts on it. :)

BiggerTigger

Hello Dan.
I'm in and out from time to time.
It's a stormy, lazy day around here.

How are you boys doing?
It quit raining here and turned out to be a lovely day. We had a cookout with friends up from Orlando (though we left before they started cooking) and George went to a wedding. I decided to stay home because I have homework that needs to be done, not that I have started it yet. :lookaroun
It is so hard to get motivated.

Good news I am finally down to double digits until florida. :sohappy:

Uponastar

Dot, I need an opinion....should I think about pre-purchasing a photopass CD before we leave Friday? You can save $25 by doing that, but is it worth the money? I remember using photopass last time, but we only had 20-30 pics and they weren't necessarily any better than the ones I had taken. The only difference was you could add special Disney sayings/borders to the pics. Just would like your thoughts on it. :)

We've never done the Photopass thing, but if you weren't that impressed with it last time, I'd give it a skip. Personally, we've found there's always someone willing to take a pic of the whole family with your camera. You can always do something to make them special on your own. I believe Shutterfly has Disney touches you can add to your photos...and it's easy to use.
But when it comes down to it...it's the content more than the added glitz that make the photos precious. I'd use that money for something else.
Just my thoughts. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom