Making Memories with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

Popping in to say: prayers sent. :kiss: {{hugs}} too!

My friend is in surgery as we speak (the one that had to go to the ED yesterday). It's same-day-surgery and he's 28, so there's no big concern. Let's just hope that what they are taking out doesn't end up being a serious cause for concern.
Prayers for your friend!
It was me...but my friend bailed on me...so I didn't go. :( I was bummed.
Bummer! I need spoilers!!!! :eek:

nibblesandbits

Popping in to say: prayers sent. :kiss: {{hugs}} too!

My friend is in surgery as we speak (the one that had to go to the ED yesterday). It's same-day-surgery and he's 28, so there's no big concern. Let's just hope that what they are taking out doesn't end up being a serious cause for concern.
((Hugs))

nibblesandbits

Oooo yay!

I'm prolly not gonna get to see it until next weekend. Everyplace we've tried to get tickets has already pre-sold the entire weekend. :dazzle::brick:
wow...see I haven't even tried for tickets...but in St. Louis, I wouldn't figure it would be as big of a deal as in NYC...where the movie takes place. :lol:

nibblesandbits

wow...so my photo contests just got spammed up the wazoo...:lol: Luckily it was taken care of quickly! Thanks to the Mods for all the work they do!!! :wave:

mpoppins76

wow...see I haven't even tried for tickets...but in St. Louis, I wouldn't figure it would be as big of a deal as in NYC...where the movie takes place. :lol:
$%#& city! :hammer:
wow...so my photo contests just got spammed up the wazoo...:lol: Luckily it was taken care of quickly! Thanks to the Mods for all the work they do!!! :wave:
Yikes! I missed it, what happened???

Dukeblue1016

Hi all...

Nibbs, I'm sorry to hear about WHF's grandmother... I hope everything goes okay!

Kat, I hope your friends surgery goes well too...

I found out today that luckily when it comes time to actually book surgery (two weeks from today is my appointment to discuss this), i shouldn't have to wait longer than 2 weeks or so to book it; which is good because obviously with the half marathon, time isn't exactly on my side...

but it sounds like I should be able to get this taken care of and hopefully be up and running again by... no later than October, and have enough time to train for January...

:shrug:

nibblesandbits

Hi all...

Nibbs, I'm sorry to hear about WHF's grandmother... I hope everything goes okay!

Kat, I hope your friends surgery goes well too...

I found out today that luckily when it comes time to actually book surgery (two weeks from today is my appointment to discuss this), i shouldn't have to wait longer than 2 weeks or so to book it; which is good because obviously with the half marathon, time isn't exactly on my side...

but it sounds like I should be able to get this taken care of and hopefully be up and running again by... no later than October, and have enough time to train for January...

:shrug:
Thanks sweetie!

And that sounds like good news for your surgery too!

Dukeblue1016

Dilemma:

I told allie we'd get dinner and watch the C's tonight... but she's wicked easy going and knows i'm upset about how i haven't seen my buddies from school basically at all since graduation (as I was complaining about the other day...)

so a buddy of mine just asked me to go to his place in boston for the game...

and i'd love to... but...

a) i'm tired so not very lively (weak)

b) i'd drive an hour home... then an hour back to his place...

b-2) or... go right there from work but i'd hit the worst traffic in america and probably not get there until like 7 anyways...

c) i have plans with allie

d) i've changed... i'm much more low-key nowadays...

but obviously... i'd love to go hangout with him...

nibblesandbits

Dilemma:

I told allie we'd get dinner and watch the C's tonight... but she's wicked easy going and knows i'm upset about how i haven't seen my buddies from school basically at all since graduation (as I was complaining about the other day...)

so a buddy of mine just asked me to go to his place in boston for the game...

and i'd love to... but...

a) i'm tired so not very lively (weak)

b) i'd drive an hour home... then an hour back to his place...

b-2) or... go right there from work but i'd hit the worst traffic in america and probably not get there until like 7 anyways...

c) i have plans with allie

d) i've changed... i'm much more low-key nowadays...

but obviously... i'd love to go hangout with him...
I'd say call Allie and see what she says. If she sounds disappointed that you aren't hanging out tonight...then see her.

If she's cool with it...then...I don't know what to do about the traffic or just going home and then back...it's kinda no win there, either way. :(

Oh and as for the energy...eat something that might help pep you up and I'm sure if you hang out with your friend, you'll start feeling lively. It happens to me all the time.

Dukeblue1016

I'd say call Allie and see what she says. If she sounds disappointed that you aren't hanging out tonight...then see her.

If she's cool with it...then...I don't know what to do about the traffic or just going home and then back...it's kinda no win there, either way. :(

Oh and as for the energy...eat something that might help pep you up and I'm sure if you hang out with your friend, you'll start feeling lively. It happens to me all the time.

just talked to allie and she has no problem with it...

i have to go home first... I need to take care of the dog i forgot... folks are gone for the night... so...

that's a pain...

but... i really do wanna get to hungout with my buddies from school... so...

the problem is i'm just so blah and boring lately... :eek:

i mean i'm having normal conversation with you...

nibblesandbits

just talked to allie and she has no problem with it...

i have to go home first... I need to take care of the dog i forgot... folks are gone for the night... so...

that's a pain...

but... i really do wanna get to hungout with my buddies from school... so...

the problem is i'm just so blah and boring lately... :eek:

i mean i'm having normal conversation with you...
true...valid point...:lookaroun

*punches you...just b/c*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom