Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

So my friend that had to go to the ED today was just told he has to have surgery tomorrow.:cry: He's only 28 and just Monday was talking about how he thinks he just had a sinus infection. We just weren't expecting this. Positive thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. :eek:

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
So my friend that had to go to the ED today was just told he has to have surgery tomorrow.:cry: He's only 28 and just Monday was talking about how he thinks he just had a sinus infection. We just weren't expecting this. Positive thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. :eek:

Happy thoughts coming their way!

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Thanks Bun! And to Anya as well! Poor thing!
But don't worry about being a bad parent. Slips and spills happen all the time. At least she's okay. {{hugs}}

I know they do... it's just so hard to get used to! It's a constant battle to make sure she's safe... Which I'm sure isn't ever going to end. :rolleyes:

Nicole220

*Peeks in..*

Anastasia took a tumble and scratched her nose today.

Blood! Tears! Screaming!

I felt like the worst parent ever. :(
You are not. :kiss:
((Hugs))

((Hugs)) and prayers for you and your friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom