Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

k.hunter30

My dad wasn't watching my sister and let her fall down the stairs, breaking her leg...she couldn't even walk then.

You aren't a bad parent. :lol:

:kiss:

How are you today?
Other than my friend I'm just okay...:eek: DH and I had a spat yesterday. Those are never fun.:(
You? Excited for school to be out?

nibblesandbits

*Peeks in..*

Anastasia took a tumble and scratched her nose today.

Blood! Tears! Screaming!

I felt like the worst parent ever.

Aw sweetie! Those things are going to happen, even if you try to prevent them. It's just part of being a kid.

:eek:

No way!! We should definitely do it.

Hi.

:lookaroun

(Sorry, had a momentarily lapse there or something bad...)

So my friend that had to go to the ED today was just told he has to have surgery tomorrow.:cry: He's only 28 and just Monday was talking about how he thinks he just had a sinus infection. We just weren't expecting this. Positive thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. :eek:

(HUGS)

:eek:

Not feeling so myself today... :shrug:

I'm alright... just.... blah...

:(

Bummer.

I know they do... it's just so hard to get used to! It's a constant battle to make sure she's safe... Which I'm sure isn't ever going to end. :rolleyes:

Yes I am... I should have moved faster when she started to crawl onto the sidewalk. Poor thing took a faceplant into the concrete! :eek:

You are a wonderful mother. You don't have to worry about that. Those things happen. :kiss:

Dukeblue1016

*Peeks in..*

Anastasia took a tumble and scratched her nose today.

Blood! Tears! Screaming!

I felt like the worst parent ever. :(

i lived with my nephew for two years while my sister got her feet under her... so, i feel like having a baby around for two years and occassionally watching him taught me a few things that I may need down the line (WAYYYY down the line... :lookaroun)

one thing I learned...

babies are gonna get hurt... :shrug:

(that sounds bad doesn't it...)

i just learned they have no regard for what they get themselves into... and they'll always tend to hurt themselves...

Nicole220

Other than my friend I'm just okay...:eek: DH and I had a spat yesterday. Those are never fun.:(
You? Excited for school to be out?
Mostly yes, and a little no.
We had our senior farewell chapel today.
It's basically a 20 minute version of graduation in front of the whole school.
We got to wear our caps and gowns.
It finally made everything seem real.

:lookaroun

(Sorry, had a momentarily lapse there or something bad...)
'kay. :lookaroun

Hi Nibbs!

Huzzah!

*runs to check it out... then post my hundred or so pics*
Yay! More pics! :D

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
i lived with my nephew for two years while my sister got her feet under her... so, i feel like having a baby around for two years and occassionally watching him taught me a few things that I may need down the line (WAYYYY down the line... :lookaroun)

one thing I learned...

babies are gonna get hurt... :shrug:

(that sounds bad doesn't it...)

i just learned they have no regard for what they get themselves into... and they'll always tend to hurt themselves...

I know... it's just tough when you know it's your fault for not watching close enough... then you've gotta make it all better... and having Mommy kiss it all better doesn't really work at this age. :p

PotteryGal

Hello Everyone!

I must say, on the kids hurting themselves theme, Joe is right on. Kids get hurt....it stinks, we hate seeing them cry, but it's unrealistic to think we can prevent every spill. I have been to the ER twice with my daughter, at least three times with my son, and the simple fact is, they're clutzy. :eek: It's genetic, I'm afraid. You never get used to it, but there it is. :(

One more day, and I have my kiddos home for 2 1/2 months. If we can get through one summer without damage to any of their limbs, I will be thrilled. :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, and.....

8 more days!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

PotteryGal

Mostly yes, and a little no.
We had our senior farewell chapel today.
It's basically a 20 minute version of graduation in front of the whole school.
We got to wear our caps and gowns.
It finally made everything seem real.

I watched four year olds have a preschool graduation today, and I was tearing up, it was so cute! And I don't have a preschooler anymore. I'm such a sap! :eek:

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Hello Everyone!

I must say, on the kids hurting themselves theme, Joe is right on. Kids get hurt....it stinks, we hate seeing them cry, but it's unrealistic to think we can prevent every spill. I have been to the ER twice with my daughter, at least three times with my son, and the simple fact is, they're clutzy. :eek: It's genetic, I'm afraid. You never get used to it, but there it is. :(

One more day, and I have my kiddos home for 2 1/2 months. If we can get through one summer without damage to any of their limbs, I will be thrilled. :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, and.....

8 more days!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Yay for 8 days! :sohappy:

Nicole220

Hello Everyone!

One more day, and I have my kiddos home for 2 1/2 months. If we can get through one summer without damage to any of their limbs, I will be thrilled. :rolleyes:

Oh, and.....

8 more days!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Yay!! :sohappy:

I watched four year olds have a preschool graduation today, and I was tearing up, it was so cute! And I don't have a preschooler anymore. I'm such a sap! :eek:
I'm a sap too...I'd be crying too. :lol:

Yay for 8 days!
Bun- love the brownie pic you posted.
*dies* :slurp:

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Jenny - I've been meaning to ask you... MMR. What's the deal on that? Should I waive it? It's a huge amount of paperwork, but is that a bad shot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom