Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

Doing good today. About to go to DD award thing at school. Their last day in on the 5th.

I want to get my haircut above my shoulders. That would be cutting it about 6 inches aright now. I need to go for awhile.:wave:
I just had about 10 inches cut. I say got for it!:sohappy:

Dukeblue1016

First story: :lookaroun Joe... are you okay?

Second story: Oh! No! :lol:

Well... i slept through my alarm this morning and woke up at 7:05... when i usually leave at 7:10-7:15...

(you've probably heard this before because it's been happening a lot lately...)

so... i was beyond exhausted, hadn't had coffee yet... and... i've just been dragging all morning...

nibblesandbits

Good morning. :wave: Today is my mama's birthday. It's a good thing I already bought her a present. Not a good thing...I about had a coronary trying to figure out where I put it. Luckily, I found it. :D

DisneySam

I'm okay today. :eek:

How have you been? Busy?

Glad to hear it. I am good I have just been slammed at work the past few days it seems like everyone knew I was going to be training someone new so they decided to just pile on the work so I had to do both at the same time.

I am super excited though because we are going to see the midnight show of SATC tonight!!!!

k.hunter30

Glad to hear it. I am good I have just been slammed at work the past few days it seems like everyone knew I was going to be training someone new so they decided to just pile on the work so I had to do both at the same time.

I am super excited though because we are going to see the midnight show of SATC tonight!!!!
Ooo! Fun! I want to know what happens! (Yeah, I know...:lookaroun... but I know I'm not going to see this in the theater) So PM me and give me the run-down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom