Making Memories with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Glad to hear it. I am good I have just been slammed at work the past few days it seems like everyone knew I was going to be training someone new so they decided to just pile on the work so I had to do both at the same time.

I am super excited though because we are going to see the midnight show of SATC tonight!!!!
Yay! I want to see the midnight showing of SATC, but I don't think it's going to happen. I actually have no clue when I'll get to see it. I haven't planned it yet with my friend.

nibblesandbits

Hey nibbs! What'd you get your momma?
I got her a waterproof mp3 player. She's going back to Jamaica in a couple of weeks and she sits by the pool, she said she wanted it, so I went out and bought it. :lol:

Here's the catch, she is not computer literate, so I'm not 100% sure she'll know how to use it, at all.

k.hunter30

I got her a waterproof mp3 player. She's going back to Jamaica in a couple of weeks and she sits by the pool, she said she wanted it, so I went out and bought it. :lol:

Here's the catch, she is not computer literate, so I'm not 100% sure she'll know how to use it, at all.
Oh wow! That sounds like a great present! They're not too hard to operate, hopefully she'll be able to figure it out. Maybe you can put some songs on it before she goes? That's usually the hardest part. Some cool Beach Boys or something like that which she can enjoy while on vacation. If she's going to Jamaica, maybe some raggae...? :lookaroun:lookaroun

DisneySam

Ooo! Fun! I want to know what happens! (Yeah, I know...:lookaroun... but I know I'm not going to see this in the theater) So PM me and give me the run-down.

I will! I told my group of friends yesterday "Alright no more midnight movies! Mamaw [what I call myself when I act like an old lady] has to get at least 6 hours of sleep every night!"

DisneySam

That's a cool gift! My BFF just got back from her honeymoon in Jamaica. She said they had a BLAST!

nibblesandbits

Oh wow! That sounds like a great present! They're not too hard to operate, hopefully she'll be able to figure it out. Maybe you can put some songs on it before she goes? That's usually the hardest part. Some cool Beach Boys or something like that which she can enjoy while on vacation. If she's going to Jamaica, maybe some raggae...? :lookaroun:lookaroun
Yeah...she pointed it out when it was in the ads, so I bought it. I thought about setting it up with music, but don't know what she'd want on it exactly, so figured I could help later.

And Marley...gotta be Marley for Jamaica, mon!

nibblesandbits

I will! I told my group of friends yesterday "Alright no more midnight movies! Mamaw [what I call myself when I act like an old lady] has to get at least 6 hours of sleep every night!"
:lol:

I've been to a few midnight movies...but I just don't know about tonight's b/c I haven't even talked to my friend about it. So, it's probably not going to happen. :lol:

DisneySam

Well a lot of my friends have hourly jobs where it's usually an afternoon shift like 2-10 or something so for me 8-6 when I get home at 3 am its just too rough trying to get up the next morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom