Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Thanks! I'm just hanging around for Spectro. It's at 9pm.

Oh, are you at the MK right now? I can't wait to see Spectro - never have before. I was reading in my new copy of Passporter's special needs book, that one mom with ASD kids recommended seeing this parade in the Frontierland area, because the crowds aren't as bad. :shrug:

joanna71985

Oh, are you at the MK right now? I can't wait to see Spectro - never have before. I was reading in my new copy of Passporter's special needs book, that one mom with ASD kids recommended seeing this parade in the Frontierland area, because the crowds aren't as bad. :shrug:

Yeah, I'm in the tunnel.:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

You mean, like hot dogs? No, just plain.

Actually, I saw some special on Food Network (I think it was Unwrapped), and they were showing how they made hot dogs, and it absolutely turned me off. :hurl: I was content living in blissful ignorance before that, now....um, no.
Why do you think I don't actively learn about the food I eat? :lookaroun

PotteryGal

Yeah, I'm in the tunnel.:lookaroun

'kay...sounds mysterious. :lookaroun

Why do you think I don't actively learn about the food I eat? :lookaroun

:lol::lol: I couldn't help it, it came on before I could change the channel, and then I was spellbound. In a bad way. :lookaroun

So Jo, you may be feeding my DH and Abby hot dogs in a couple of weeks, but I'll be eating elsewhere...and Joel, being the picky boy he is, will be munching on a PBJ I'm bringing into the park.

joanna71985

So Jo, you may be feeding my DH and Abby hot dogs in a couple of weeks, but I'll be eating elsewhere...and Joel, being the picky boy he is, will be munching on a PBJ I'm bringing into the park.

Yay!!:sohappy:

Well, I am off to get dinner. If I don't get back on later, have a good night everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom