Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

Wow... I just realized something... awful...

I graduated from College over a year ago (really this isn't the awful part... I'm learning to deal with this, I promise!)

but... besides graduation parties immediately to follow...

my absolute best friend (who got that ring, and I do talk to everyday via email so i guess that's better than nothing...) I haven't even seen... except our grad parties... my other best friend... three year housemate... I haven't even seen or talked to since May 19th, 2007... same thing with another three year housemate... good friend...

so my three probably closest friends, who i live with each for 3 years... two of them i haven't even spoken to or seen since May 19th, 2007... and the other i email everyday but haven't seen...

then... probably another 6 of my very close friends who I went on Spring Break with every year and who I didn't live with but were definitely my second home at school... the 6 of them I've seen on only two different occassions in a year...

that's so awful I can't even believe it...

:cry:

mpoppins76

Wow... I just realized something... awful...

I graduated from College over a year ago (really this isn't the awful part... I'm learning to deal with this, I promise!)

but... besides graduation parties immediately to follow...

my absolute best friend (who got that ring, and I do talk to everyday via email so i guess that's better than nothing...) I haven't even seen... except our grad parties... my other best friend... three year housemate... I haven't even seen or talked to since May 19th, 2007... same thing with another three year housemate... good friend...

so my three probably closest friends, who i live with each for 3 years... two of them i haven't even spoken to or seen since May 19th, 2007... and the other i email everyday but haven't seen...

then... probably another 6 of my very close friends who I went on Spring Break with every year and who I didn't live with but were definitely my second home at school... the 6 of them I've seen on only two different occassions in a year...

that's so awful I can't even believe it...

:cry:
{{hugs}} Joe.

Sometimes life just happens, but your friends are still there when it calms down. :)

mpoppins76

Well today is our anniversary and already a tough morning. Van broke down again and in the shop. But Bob took off this morning to help me get it there. I wish we had money for something that won't break down every week.:lookaroun
Oh that stinks, Susie. {{hugs}}

nibblesandbits

yeah no worries I'm not here or anything...

JERK!

HA HA!!!

you're going to Disneyland and not Disney World!!!

(good... you'd probably ruin it...)
*punches you*

And yes, DL is all fine and dandy. :D I'm just not as excited b/c I've never been there and it's not as immersive. And I will not ruin it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom