Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

Ooh! I blog post. I need to write one about my weekend. I'll get to it. :D

Nibbs Blog:

Ugh... I asked distinctly for a cookout at 2:00 with the flowers having been watered at 1:00 p.m... well the Gardener totally messed that up and watered them at 1:15... so it took an extra 15 minutes to get that extra fresh perfect smell from them...

Then at the cookout WHF didn't buy the right brand of veggie burgers. It's like he doesn't even know I'm there... I mean he made me pancakes in bed BUT I WANTED BLUEBERRY PANCAKES... ugh I couldn't even eat them...

So the cookout was a total mess... I mean none of my guest brought any snacks or anything... how rude! Who comes to a cookout without snacks! So rude...

This one lady brought her 2 year old child... it wouldn't stop crying... I mean I'm sitting there trying to get some sun and I just have this screaming baby; ummm... excuse me lady but I didn't invite you to ruin my sun-bathing experience... ugh I don't even know why I invited you... My sister can be so rude sometimes, I really shouldn't have invited her.

Oh my god; and WHF wanted to invite his PARENTS... As-If... I don't need that on my plate...

So obviously they didn't come but he put up a fuss about it; well I mean he said "do you care if I go there for a cookout later" and I mean... what did he marry his parents... NO... he married me...

Ugh it was such a stressful memorial day...

hope everyone's was better than that!

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Nibbs Blog:

Ugh... I asked distinctly for a cookout at 2:00 with the flowers having been watered at 1:00 p.m... well the Gardener totally messed that up and watered them at 1:15... so it took an extra 15 minutes to get that extra fresh perfect smell from them...

Then at the cookout WHF didn't buy the right brand of veggie burgers. It's like he doesn't even know I'm there... I mean he made me pancakes in bed BUT I WANTED BLUEBERRY PANCAKES... ugh I couldn't even eat them...

So the cookout was a total mess... I mean none of my guest brought any snacks or anything... how rude! Who comes to a cookout without snacks! So rude...

This one lady brought her 2 year old child... it wouldn't stop crying... I mean I'm sitting there trying to get some sun and I just have this screaming baby; ummm... excuse me lady but I didn't invite you to ruin my sun-bathing experience... ugh I don't even know why I invited you... My sister can be so rude sometimes, I really shouldn't have invited her.

Oh my god; and WHF wanted to invite his PARENTS... As-If... I don't need that on my plate...

So obviously they didn't come but he put up a fuss about it; well I mean he said "do you care if I go there for a cookout later" and I mean... what did he marry his parents... NO... he married me...

:ROFLOL:

nibblesandbits

Yep! :D We're getting AP's and then spacing out our trips so we can use them for two year's worth of visits. It's just more economical that way.

I've eaten in Le Cellier for my birthday before, and don't want to repeat it. I want someplace nice, but then again, maybe someplace fun would be a change of pace. Too many choices! :brick::p
:lol: There are a lot of fun choices.

Is it just you and Marc and Anya?

And that's exactly what I'd do if I had an AP. I'm seriously thinking about getting one and I probably will if I go to MouseFest this year. Since I started doing that podcast, we've been doing really well, and we might go down to MouseFest to boost up ourselves, numberswise. Really put ourselves out there in the Disney community.

nibblesandbits

Nibbs Blog:

:fork:

*punches you*

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
:lol: There are a lot of fun choices.

Is it just you and Marc and Anya?

And that's exactly what I'd do if I had an AP. I'm seriously thinking about getting one and I probably will if I go to MouseFest this year. Since I started doing that podcast, we've been doing really well, and we might go down to MouseFest to boost up ourselves, numberswise. Really put ourselves out there in the Disney community.

It'll be Mom, and the three of us together.

Mousefest sounds like so much fun!! Wish I could go too... hmm...

nibblesandbits

It'll be Mom, and the three of us together.

Mousefest sounds like so much fun!! Wish I could go too... hmm...
Aw! Well that's good. Are you going out just you and Marc for your birthday or is the whole group going?

And yeah...MouseFest is something I'm really considering. I know it's not really talked about here much, but I hear about it all over the place on all the podcasts I've listened to and I always hear how much of a fun time it is...and since I "have a reason to go now" I just might do it.

Plus, I'd then use the AP for my trip that I'll more than likely be taking next Sept. B/c I'm pretty sure WHF and I will go back to FL in 2009.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom