Making Memories with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Hello all. I wanted to stop in and say Hi. I am just started 3 intense courses this semester and wont be on very much. I'll see everyone sometime in August (before school starts again). :wave::kiss:

Dukeblue1016

oh and Morning by the way!!!

I probably won't be around much in the morning... I have a ton of stuff I need to get done today; and I'm gonna try to do as much as possible before lunch...

however, Steph I'll help ya if I can

mpoppins76

what do ya need?
Ok. I'm currently trying to update our wedding website. I'm trying to put a website into the text, without it actually saying the website. Does that make sense? I want it to say, for example, "Omaha Zoo", and for them to be able to click on it and get to the website. How do I do that? I've tried and my methods aren't working. :shrug:

Dukeblue1016

Ok. I'm currently trying to update our wedding website. I'm trying to put a website into the text, without it actually saying the website. Does that make sense? I want it to say, for example, "Omaha Zoo", and for them to be able to click on it and get to the website. How do I do that? I've tried and my methods aren't working. :shrug:

ummmm....

To use your example; can you type in "Omaha Zoo" on your website... highlight the text and then right click on it? It should say "hyperlink" or something to the affect of that... and then you can just insert a hyperlink and it will use the text you've used...

or did you try this already...?

:shrug:

mpoppins76

ummmm....

To use your example; can you type in "Omaha Zoo" on your website... highlight the text and then right click on it? It should say "hyperlink" or something to the affect of that... and then you can just insert a hyperlink and it will use the text you've used...

or did you try this already...?

:shrug:
Oooooo, no I did NOT try that. I will :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom