Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Hey Jenny, how was your weekend? :)

Nice....although DH is getting over a killer cold right now. :( He's finally turned a corner on that though. Last night we watched our DVD set of WDW...Where Dreams Come True. It's a 4 disc set that is supposed to be a 'snapshot in time' of the 4 parks...we bought it last time we were down there, and have really been enjoying watching it again.

mpoppins76

It goes good. How goes it with you?
Not bad. Just stuck here at work late. Only 2 hours left to go though, so yay!
Exhausted from the weekend. I need a day off. :lol:
Nice....although DH is getting over a killer cold right now. :( He's finally turned a corner on that though. Last night we watched our DVD set of WDW...Where Dreams Come True. It's a 4 disc set that is supposed to be a 'snapshot in time' of the 4 parks...we bought it last time we were down there, and have really been enjoying watching it again.
Oooo that sounds good! Getting you all pumped up?

PotteryGal

Not bad. Just stuck here at work late. Only 2 hours left to go though, so yay!
Exhausted from the weekend. I need a day off. :lol:

Oooo that sounds good! Getting you all pumped up?

Yep! We really like them....they're a little hokey, they have CMs acting silly, but I like it. i.e. They have 2 CMs playing Chester and Hester in the AK DVD, Streetmosphere in the Studios one acting like they're following a big Hollywood scoop, that kind of thing.

nibblesandbits

Yep! We really like them....they're a little hokey, they have CMs acting silly, but I like it. i.e. They have 2 CMs playing Chester and Hester in the AK DVD, Streetmosphere in the Studios one acting like they're following a big Hollywood scoop, that kind of thing.
aw! I'd always thought about buying those...but never have b/c I didn't know what they'd be like.

PotteryGal

aw! I'd always thought about buying those...but never have b/c I didn't know what they'd be like.

The thing to remember about them, is that they won't necessarily be currently up to date. I mean, I assume they update them every year, or at least every other year...but they do cover a lot of what's in the parks. BTW Nibbs, the CM that was playing Chester in AK, as well as Prof. Cy N. Tiffic in Epcot, is the same CM that I've seen play Otis Wren in the AC videos on youtube, this guy actually:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywseRuu12Ik

nibblesandbits

The thing to remember about them, is that they won't necessarily be currently up to date. I mean, I assume they update them every year, or at least every other year...but they do cover a lot of what's in the parks. BTW Nibbs, the CM that was playing Chester in AK, as well as Prof. Cy N. Tiffic in Epcot, is the same CM that I've seen play Otis Wren in the AC videos on youtube, this guy actually:
Cool...I don't know if I'd ever buy them...but it's always been something I've been interested in. But bummer that they aren't updated yearly.

mpoppins76

Yeah, I think its every other year. Unless they're starting a new promotion.

PotteryGal

I love mac and cheese. Do you put anything in it besides mac and cheese?

You mean, like hot dogs? No, just plain.

Actually, I saw some special on Food Network (I think it was Unwrapped), and they were showing how they made hot dogs, and it absolutely turned me off. :hurl: I was content living in blissful ignorance before that, now....um, no.

Disnut

You mean, like hot dogs? No, just plain.

Actually, I saw some special on Food Network (I think it was Unwrapped), and they were showing how they made hot dogs, and it absolutely turned me off. :hurl: I was content living in blissful ignorance before that, now....um, no.
I was wonderin about veggies or anything like that. Yeah I was told I never want to see how hot dogs are made.:hurl:

joanna71985

That is so sad!:(

Whoa! So... I didn't know Lindsey Lohan is dating a girl now...?

:eek::dazzle::eek:

*tries to remember the last time I hugged & kissed a friend like that*

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I'm beyond thrilled. And I owe my Mom BIG time. She's making this all possible. We had been toying with it for so long... we're getting AP's, and I'm getting ready to make my ADR's.... I don't know where I want to eat for my birthday though... hmmm..

That's awsome!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom