Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

Hey Kat! What's going on?
Not too much. Had a great weekend. Just trying to get back into the swing of things here at work.

Why can't ALL weekends be 3 days?!

Well, if the tabloids are right...she made this decision before she went to rehab. At least I'd heard before that she was kinda interested in this other girl a long time ago. It's probably not a sudden thing. What is sudden is the publicity around it now.
So... she was with this girl when she was still using drugs all the time... hmmm....:lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Not too much. Had a great weekend. Just trying to get back into the swing of things here at work.

So... she was with this girl when she was still using drugs all the time... hmmm....:lookaroun

I know... I miss having Marc home. :(

And who are we talking about???

Fantasmic!329

Hi.

Long day at school....never easy getting back into the swing of things after a long weekend.

And the rooms were soooo uncomfortable.

Some rooms the AC was too cold, and the other rooms were soo hot you would think something was on fire.

And there was this annoying high pitched noise in the Chem room that only the students could hear -- our 60-something year old teacher was deaf to the noise. :shrug: No lie: this noise did not stop the entire 45 minutes we were in there.

Anyways....got homework to do.

Chat with ya'll later.

nibblesandbits

Hey Nibbs!

I'm tired.... writing up a blog post about it.
How's it with you guys?? Any better with WHF's job?
Ooh! I blog post. I need to write one about my weekend. I'll get to it. :D

WHF's job is going much better. He's a tad bit happier and he knows that this is the right move for him. He's still scared b/c they're putting a lot of faith in him (fighting so hard to get him, flying people in just so they can train him, etc.) but he's doing much better.

And I know what you mean...I'm missing WHF something awful today. It was so nice having him with me all weekend.

nibblesandbits

I'm not 100% sure on the timeline...it might have been after she got out of rehab that she got together with this girl...but I do believe they had been at least friends before. And they have been together a lot longer than just a couple of weeks. More like 7 months or so, at least.

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Hi.

Long day at school....never easy getting back into the swing of things after a long weekend.

And the rooms were soooo uncomfortable.

Some rooms the AC was too cold, and the other rooms were soo hot you would think something was on fire.

And there was this annoying high pitched noise in the Chem room that only the students could hear -- our 60-something year old teacher was deaf to the noise. :shrug: No lie: this noise did not stop the entire 45 minutes we were in there.

Anyways....got homework to do.

Chat with ya'll later.

Hi/Bye Fred! :wave:

Ooh! I blog post. I need to write one about my weekend. I'll get to it. :D

WHF's job is going much better. He's a tad bit happier and he knows that this is the right move for him. He's still scared b/c they're putting a lot of faith in him (fighting so hard to get him, flying people in just so they can train him, etc.) but he's doing much better.

And I know what you mean...I'm missing WHF something awful today. It was so nice having him with me all weekend.

Glad to hear that he's slowly getting used to it. Keep up the good work - I know you have a big part of making him feel better. :D

nibblesandbits

Hi/Bye Fred! :wave:

Glad to hear that he's slowly getting used to it. Keep up the good work - I know you have a big part of making him feel better. :D
He is...and I'm proud of him for keeping with it.

And you're right...I'm well aware that my cheering him along is keeping him there. B/c I know it's helping. He's told me.

How's your little family?

nibblesandbits

She's a mess today.

But I'm getting excited for Disney! :sohappy:

Only 3ish months to go. :lookaroun
That's so exciting that you guys are actually getting to go! I'm getting kinda sad that I'm not actually going this year and instead going to Cali and DL. Not horribly upset, just a little sad. :(

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
That's so exciting that you guys are actually getting to go! I'm getting kinda sad that I'm not actually going this year and instead going to Cali and DL. Not horribly upset, just a little sad. :(

I'm beyond thrilled. And I owe my Mom BIG time. She's making this all possible. We had been toying with it for so long... we're getting AP's, and I'm getting ready to make my ADR's.... I don't know where I want to eat for my birthday though... hmmm..

nibblesandbits

I'm beyond thrilled. And I owe my Mom BIG time. She's making this all possible. We had been toying with it for so long... we're getting AP's, and I'm getting ready to make my ADR's.... I don't know where I want to eat for my birthday though... hmmm..
You're getting an AP?! So freaking jealous!!!!!

And yay for your mom...and the govt. :lol:

What kinda meal do you want for your birthday?

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
You're getting an AP?! So freaking jealous!!!!!

And yay for your mom...and the govt. :lol:

What kinda meal do you want for your birthday?

Yep! :D We're getting AP's and then spacing out our trips so we can use them for two year's worth of visits. It's just more economical that way.

I've eaten in Le Cellier for my birthday before, and don't want to repeat it. I want someplace nice, but then again, maybe someplace fun would be a change of pace. Too many choices! :brick::p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom