Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Okay so I'm stuck in traffic on this fine morning... Getting a little frustrated... And then nsync's I want you back just came on the radio and I really got excited!!!

:lookaroun

Ummmmmmm.... I'll just check back in when I get to work

:lol: Good morning Joe! And good morning to everyone else...I have to get ready and then run to Walmart, then help set up the lunch for the fifth graders today. Take care everyone! :wave:

BiggerTigger

Goodmorning. Hope you all had a great weekend and holiday. I will be running around today getting my college books. If anyone have a few hundred just lying around and want to donate to my college fund just send me a pm. :kiss:

Have a great day and I'll talk to you later.:wave:

Dukeblue1016

:snore::snore::snore::snore:

I concur....

I think I'm getting insomnia...

I couldn't fall asleep until almost 1 last night... and then I woke up at 3:15 and didn't get back to sleep until 4:30... then up at 5:30... and was awake until my alarm went off at 6:15... AND THEN I FELT LIKE I COULD FALL ASLEEP IF I WANTED TO...

:( :fork: :cry: :mad: :shrug:

at least i heard Nsync on my ride in............................

DisneySam

Just dropped in for a second to say hi, and happy Tuesday! I have a new salesman starting today so I will be running around here all day and not at the computer for a change.

Talk to you guys later, have a great day!

mpoppins76

Makes sense.
Okay now I need to go.
Girls need to get to school and I need to walk.:zipit:
Have a nice walk Suse :kiss:
Goodmorning. Hope you all had a great weekend and holiday. I will be running around today getting my college books. If anyone have a few hundred just lying around and want to donate to my college fund just send me a pm. :kiss:

Have a great day and I'll talk to you later.
Hi/bye Dan!
I concur....

I think I'm getting insomnia...

I couldn't fall asleep until almost 1 last night... and then I woke up at 3:15 and didn't get back to sleep until 4:30... then up at 5:30... and was awake until my alarm went off at 6:15... AND THEN I FELT LIKE I COULD FALL ASLEEP IF I WANTED TO...

:( :fork: :cry: :mad: :shrug:

Mornin, Joe! *hands you a coffee*
Just dropped in for a second to say hi, and happy Tuesday! I have a new salesman starting today so I will be running around here all day and not at the computer for a change.

Talk to you guys later, have a great day!
Hi/bye Samie! :wave:

k.hunter30

:sohappy::sohappy:

Morning! I hope everyone had a great long weekend! Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while! I had forgotten what it's like to not have to worry about where I have to be at what certain time for a whole day! SO relaxing!

Did I miss anything here over the weekend?

Uponastar

A quick good morning.
A very quiet weekend here. Hope that means that everyone was off having a fun weekend.
Have a good day.
Talk to you later! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom