Making Memories with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Anyone here?
What do y'all think of this hairstyle:
kaite-InStyle.jpg
I think it's cute...it's very stylish and grown up.

k.hunter30

I think it's cute...it's very stylish and grown up.
I'm thinking about getting my hair cut like that this afternoon... I haven't had it that short since... high school. It looks like it would be really easy to manage.
I was thinking about Katie's current hair cut, but I haven't had true bangs like that... ever. I'm not sure how I would look with bangs.

nibblesandbits

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut like that this afternoon... I haven't had it that short since... high school. It looks like it would be really easy to manage.
I was thinking about Katie's current hair cut, but I haven't had true bangs like that... ever. I'm not sure how I would look with bangs.
Hmm...on that I don't know...ask your hair stylist what she thinks...that's what she's getting paid for is helping you make the best decision for what would look good with your face. (Besides cutting your hair.)

BiggerTigger

Very nice - you wouldn't want that headache all the time. I was going to seriously pout if he had told me the fridge was kaput - I've gotten really spoiled having an ice maker. :lol: Our garage fridge doesn't have one.

Yaaaay!!! :sohappy::sohappy:
Well, they changed the fridge door but I have not handles. :hammer: GE failed to send the template to attach the doors. Now I need to get on the phone and take care of that.

Well, I need to bake some cookies before George rips my arm off. :wave::kiss:

mousefan1972

Jenny, are you here? We had dinner at Trail's End Friday night before the P & P party. My kids loved FW! :sohappy: In fact, we enjoyed it so much we're planning to stay there, maybe next spring. I can't wait to hear how you guys like it when you go!

nibblesandbits

Jenny, are you here? We had dinner at Trail's End Friday night before the P & P party. My kids loved FW! :sohappy: In fact, we enjoyed it so much we're planning to stay there, maybe next spring. I can't wait to hear how you guys like it when you go!
Hey girlie! Glad you're home!

Planning on doing a TR or is this more of a just talking about what happend occasionally trip?

And as I mentioned earlier, I didn't know you were taking the kids with you...I thought it was just you and the hubby.

mousefan1972

Hey Nibbs! Sorry, I didn't see what you posted earlier. Yes, it was supposed to be just me and the hubby. But we don't have anyone here who we felt comfortable leaving the kids with for more than one night. And I would be too stressed about how they were doing to have a good time. So shortly after DH booked our flights, I booked the kids to come. :lol: So much for our romantic getaway! :eek:

Disnut

Hey Nibbs! Sorry, I didn't see what you posted earlier. Yes, it was supposed to be just me and the hubby. But we don't have anyone here who we felt comfortable leaving the kids with for more than one night. And I would be too stressed about how they were doing to have a good time. So shortly after DH booked our flights, I booked the kids to come. :lol: So much for our romantic getaway! :eek:
I know how those go. :brick: This weekend we are going to Abilene to Visit family for our anniversary.:cry: I want something special.:lookaroun But I guess it isn't in the cards.:cry::cry::cry:

nibblesandbits

:lol:

Well...I guess that answered that. :D Sorry it wasn't so romantic.

Will there be a TR this time?

nibblesandbits

I know how those go. :brick: This weekend we are going to Abilene to Visit family for our anniversary.:cry: I want something special.:lookaroun But I guess it isn't in the cards.:cry::cry::cry:
Have you told your hubby you want something romantic for this monumental occasion? B/c if not...he probably hasn't even thought about it. He probably doesn't think this is a big deal.

Disnut

Well, tell him you need something besides that...:lookaroun
My emotions are all skewed up with it. I am hoping that maybe he has talked to my sister and maybe they have planned something.:shrug: I doubt it but I am hoping. There is more to it but all this is the jest of it.:lookaroun

Sorry I don't mean to be blah about it. We are happy together but sometimes he and I just don't see eye to eye. :brick::brick::brick:

mousefan1972

Well...I guess that answered that. :D Sorry it wasn't so romantic.

Will there be a TR this time?

Not sure yet about the TR. Our camera fell out of my pocket and broke halfway through the trip, so I only have pictures for half of it. :hammer:
And DH lost his cell phone....

Oh I told him. He is just being a man and only thinking one way.:brick::eek:

:rolleyes: Men.

30 years, Susie?? That's awesome! :sohappy: When is your anniversary?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom