Making Memories with Magic Friends

Disnut

Absolutely...the defrost heater needed to be replaced. Here's the funny thing...I had them bring a new water filter for our ice machine..the filter cost more than the new heater. :eek: :rolleyes:
I believe that. Doesn't make any sence. :hammer:

Hello Joe.
It is time to wake up sleepy head.

BiggerTigger

Good Morning All. :wave:

$120 to fix the fridge.....thank goodness! We can keep it around for a while. :sohappy::sohappy:
We are having the freezer door replaced because of the ice machine/water dispenser problem, costing $500.00 just for the stupid door. At least GE is reimbursing us.

PotteryGal

Good Morning All. :wave:

We are having the freezer door replaced because of the ice machine/water dispenser problem, costing $500.00 just for the stupid door. At least GE is reimbursing us.

Morning Dan. At least that wasn't the problem - we have a GE also. Found it was bought in 2001...it was here when we bought the house in 2004, so we didn't know how old it was. :lol:

BiggerTigger

That is alot of money for a door but at least you get it back. :sohappy:

Goodmorning Dan
Morning Susan. How is your day going?

Good Morning Jenn, we had purchased the fridge a few years ago, but the water dispenser froze while we were dealing with George's Transplant. Since we didn't use it for a long time the line just froze. The repairman thinks the line was pushed to the inner part when they filled the door cavity with the insulation and this will be a continuous problem. GE was nice to do the reimbursement though.

PotteryGal

Morning Susan. How is your day going?

Good Morning Jenn, we had purchased the fridge a few years ago, but the water dispenser froze while we were dealing with George's Transplant. Since we didn't use it for a long time the line just froze. The repairman thinks the line was pushed to the inner part when they filled the door cavity with the insulation and this will be a continuous problem. GE was nice to do the reimbursement though.

Very nice - you wouldn't want that headache all the time. I was going to seriously pout if he had told me the fridge was kaput - I've gotten really spoiled having an ice maker. :lol: Our garage fridge doesn't have one.

One of the best we've had, it was really good! No problems or hang-ups what so ever!

Yaaaay!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

nibblesandbits

BTW...Steph, if you come in today...I saw HIMYM....

is it wrong that I was more excited about the thing that happened before the end of the show rather than the actual ending...although....there is a possibility about the mother...If I remember something right.

k.hunter30

Anyone here?
What do y'all think of this hairstyle:
kaite-InStyle.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom