mpoppins76

Fergie.JPG

Stinkin' blurry phone camera. :brick:

But WOOOOT!!! :sohappy:

Disnut

Oreo Spill Shuts Down Illinois Highway

Police: Truck Driver Fell Asleep At Wheel

POSTED: 8:40 am CDT May 19, 2008

MORRIS, Ill. -- You'd need a lot of milk to dunk all the cookies that spilled on an interstate highway in Illinois Monday morning.
A trailer loaded with 14 tons of double-stuffed Oreos overturned, dumping boxes of cookies all over the road and the median about 50 miles southwest of Chicago.
It shut down the highway and backed up traffic.

:cry::cry:

mpoppins76

Oreo Spill Shuts Down Illinois Highway

Police: Truck Driver Fell Asleep At Wheel

POSTED: 8:40 am CDT May 19, 2008

MORRIS, Ill. -- You'd need a lot of milk to dunk all the cookies that spilled on an interstate highway in Illinois Monday morning.
A trailer loaded with 14 tons of double-stuffed Oreos overturned, dumping boxes of cookies all over the road and the median about 50 miles southwest of Chicago.
It shut down the highway and backed up traffic.

:cry::cry:
:slurp:

mousefan1972

Hello! Hope you all have been well. I've missed you. :kiss: Since I'm sure Vince told you, we went to WDW last week. Got back last night. I didn't really tell anyone we were going.... not sure why. :shrug: It was a good trip, but definitely not the best. The kids were very challenging behavior-wise, and it was quite hot. DH lost his cell phone, and our camera fell out of my pocket with 2 days left on our trip and wouldn't work after that. Nothing major, just little things that kept adding up. We stayed at the Contemporary and didn't like it at all. Housekeeping was beyond bad.

I'm at work, catching up, but will try to be around a bit. Love you! :wave:

mousefan1972

Oh, and I spied a Mermaid on the train platform during the Magic Kingdom opening ceremony Sunday morning..... :animwink:

Abby was yelling, "That's Vince!" It was really cute.

PotteryGal

Hello! Hope you all have been well. I've missed you. :kiss: Since I'm sure Vince told you, we went to WDW last week. Got back last night. I didn't really tell anyone we were going.... not sure why. :shrug: It was a good trip, but definitely not the best. The kids were very challenging behavior-wise, and it was quite hot. DH lost his cell phone, and our camera fell out of my pocket with 2 days left on our trip and wouldn't work after that. Nothing major, just little things that kept adding up. We stayed at the Contemporary and didn't like it at all. Housekeeping was beyond bad.

I'm at work, catching up, but will try to be around a bit. Love you! :wave:

Welcome home Kristin! I'm sorry things were a little more challenging this time - that's lousy about the Contemporary. :( But it's good to have you back. :kiss:

Oh, and I spied a Mermaid on the train platform during the Magic Kingdom opening ceremony Sunday morning..... :animwink:

Abby was yelling, "That's Vince!" It was really cute.

Awww - how cute! :lol:

PotteryGal

Hello Jenny
That price sounds a whole lot better than a new fridge.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Absolutely...the defrost heater needed to be replaced. Here's the funny thing...I had them bring a new water filter for our ice machine..the filter cost more than the new heater. :eek: :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom