Making Memories with Magic Friends

Disnut

so basically you are thinking that he doesn't have anything planned for your 30th (congrats btw, that is AWESOME).

is there something specific you want?
Thanks.
And yes there was but I know money and timeing this yr is not there but I was hoping for something a little romantic from him this weekend. He knows I like to visit my sister but this is going to be an expensive and very short trip as I have to go to work this Sunday. Plus our DD is having her BD on Sat. so it serves as double duty trip.

rlaeromech

Thanks.
And yes there was but I know money and timeing this yr is not there but I was hoping for something a little romantic from him this weekend. He knows I like to visit my sister but this is going to be an expensive and very short trip as I have to go to work this Sunday. Plus our DD is having her BD on Sat. so it serves as double duty trip.

Well, I don't know him at all so all I can say is don't sentence him till he is actually guilty. You may never know what he has planned.

DisneySam

Hey guys, hope you're all having a good Tuesday.

I don't have anything important to say but I am in a major Disney-rut, I haven't been since this time LAST May and have about 5 months left until my next trip. Will it ever get here!?!?!?!

nibblesandbits

I don't have anything important to say but I am in a major Disney-rut, I haven't been since this time LAST May and have about 5 months left until my next trip. Will it ever get here!?!?!?!
Welcome to Magic Friends!

Trust me...I'm kinda feeling the rut too...I went in Feb, but with the opening of TSMM, I'm itching to experience it. Plus, I'm not going back to WDW this year, instead, opting for DL, so I'm really homesick for it...since I'm not sure when I"m going back. Maybe December...maybe not until next Sept/Oct.

rlaeromech

That is true. I should have some faith in him.

I guess my take is if you don't tell them that you want something special...really special...they don't usually think of it on their own. :shrug:

Nibbs has a great point here, we're kinda dumb that way. Remember that you are running Windows and he is running Mac, sure they look similar and you can even get similar results, but they both run on a VERY different operating system. They don't communicate with each other very well.

Also, don't put any false faith in him, he has to give you reason in the past to have faith in him. I'm just saying don't be angry at him before he is actually guilty.

DisneySam

Welcome to Magic Friends!

Trust me...I'm kinda feeling the rut too...I went in Feb, but with the opening of TSMM, I'm itching to experience it. Plus, I'm not going back to WDW this year, instead, opting for DL, so I'm really homesick for it...since I'm not sure when I"m going back. Maybe December...maybe not until next Sept/Oct.

I want to go to DL so bad! There's an Adventures by Disney tour that includes Hollywood and DL that I really want to do but its pretty expensive.

rlaeromech

In 5 months you'll wonder where the last 5 months went. In 5 months and 1 week you'll wonder where the last week went. That's where I am right now. Last week this time I was in MK.

Disnut

Nibbs has a great point here, we're kinda dumb that way. Remember that you are running Windows and he is running Mac, sure they look similar and you can even get similar results, but they both run on a VERY different operating system. They don't communicate with each other very well.

Also, don't put any false faith in him, he has to give you reason in the past to have faith in him. I'm just saying don't be angry at him before he is actually guilty.
:ROFLOL:
I get your point. Thanks.

DisneySam

In 5 months you'll wonder where the last 5 months went. In 5 months and 1 week you'll wonder where the last week went. That's where I am right now. Last week this time I was in MK.

You're exactly right! And believe me I am not complaining, I am lucky to go so much as it is. 2 weeks ago I was in a Wedding in MN and at the airport was thinking, "its so weird to be flying and not going to WDW." I guess that's when you know you're an addict. LOL.

rlaeromech

You're exactly right! And believe me I am not complaining, I am lucky to go so much as it is. 2 weeks ago I was in a Wedding in MN and at the airport was thinking, "its so weird to be flying and not going to WDW." I guess that's when you know you're an addict. LOL.

I live in NW Florida and have to go to central FL again over the summer and it will be hard going and not heading over to WDW.

I'm Rick btw.

DisneySam

I live in NW Florida and have to go to central FL again over the summer and it will be hard going and not heading over to WDW.

I'm Rick btw.

Nice to meet you all! I am Samie. I have been on WDWMagic for a while now and am just now discovering that there are groups etc. now! Maybe my MySpace will get a rest now.

nibblesandbits

Wow! I have a good point! Cool! :lol:

I want to go to DL so bad! There's an Adventures by Disney tour that includes Hollywood and DL that I really want to do but its pretty expensive.

I'm just going to Cali...but making a stop in DL and DCA. I'm excited, but it's really hitting me it's not a Disney World vacay...which is different...of course.

And I'm Nibbs, Nibbles, Nibblies, whatever you want to call me...:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom