Making Memories with Magic Friends

rlaeromech

Not sure yet about the TR. Our camera fell out of my pocket and broke halfway through the trip, so I only have pictures for half of it. :hammer:
And DH lost his cell phone....

:rolleyes: Men.

30 years, Susie?? That's awesome! :sohappy: When is your anniversary?

Men? What about us? Kristin, where you just at WDW? So was I. We got back friday the 16th. When where you there?

nibblesandbits

My emotions are all skewed up with it. I am hoping that maybe he has talked to my sister and maybe they have planned something.:shrug: I doubt it but I am hoping. There is more to it but all this is the jest of it.:lookaroun

Sorry I don't mean to be blah about it. We are happy together but sometimes he and I just don't see eye to eye. :brick::brick::brick:
I guess I understand...but if you don't tell him you want something special...then they won't do it for you. I just know how my guy is though. If I want something special from WHF for my birthday or anniversary, I tell him. Although, he did come up with a pretty awesome birthday present for me last year by himself...and he's thinking of getting me a Wii for my birthday/anniversary this year. :D

mousefan1972

Men? What about us? Kristin, where you just at WDW? So was I. We got back friday the 16th. When where you there?

You know, men. They only want one thing. :lookaroun

:lol:

Yes, we got back last night. I think I saw you in MK one day. :lookaroun

(which would be funny, since I have no idea what you look like!) :lol:

rlaeromech

You know, men. They only want one thing. :lookaroun

:lol:

Yes, we got back on the 19th. I think I saw you in MK one day. :lookaroun

(which would be funny, since I have no idea what you look like!) :lol:
wouldn't that be hilarious.
We were in MK on Tuesday!
EP on Saturday the10th
AK on Sunday
TL on Monday
MK on Tuesday
DHS on Wednesday
BB on Thursday
Heading home on Friday,
counseling for depression on Saturday

my pics in my profile, I'm pretty easy to spot.

Disnut

I guess I understand...but if you don't tell him you want something special...then they won't do it for you. I just know how my guy is though. If I want something special from WHF for my birthday or anniversary, I tell him. Although, he did come up with a pretty awesome birthday present for me last year by himself...and he's thinking of getting me a Wii for my birthday/anniversary this year. :D
My DH used to do that also. Now being married 30 yrs something changed. He forgot how to be romantic.:shrug:

mousefan1972

wouldn't that be hilarious.
We were in MK on Tuesday!
EP on Saturday the10th
AK on Sunday
TL on Monday
MK on Tuesday
DHS on Wednesday
BB on Thursday
Heading home on Friday,
counseling for depression on Saturday

my pics in my profile, I'm pretty easy to spot.

Let's see, we arrived Tuesday the 13th and headed to MK. Wednesday a.m. DHS, p.m. MK. Thursdsay Epcot a.m., MK p.m. So we were in the same park Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Too funny!

rlaeromech

Let's see, we arrived Tuesday the 13th and headed to MK. Wednesday a.m. DHS, p.m. MK. Thursdsay Epcot a.m., MK p.m. So we were in the same park Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Too funny!

your kidding..

while at DHS, you didn't happen to see a street show with the director, Page Turner and the tall skinny guy?

Did you watch wishes? Where from? We were on the path heading to the teacups.

PotteryGal

Jenny, are you here? We had dinner at Trail's End Friday night before the P & P party. My kids loved FW! :sohappy: In fact, we enjoyed it so much we're planning to stay there, maybe next spring. I can't wait to hear how you guys like it when you go!

Yay! We eat at Trail's End the first night we get there...I'm really hoping for a good experience at FW. I just bought some sand toys for the trip - Joel's current selection is nasty. I will be doing a TR when we get back.

I'll be back later - have to run to the grocery store before I get the kids. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom