Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Wonderful stories, Amy! I don't blame Em about the Wiggles either. :lookaroun And Disney at Christmas is amazing. So beautifully decorated - the Wilderness Lodge is absolutely incredible as is the GF's gingerbread house.

Hi Jen!
I agree.
There is nothing like WDW at Christmas!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Wonderful stories, Amy! I don't blame Em about the Wiggles either. :lookaroun And Disney at Christmas is amazing. So beautifully decorated - the Wilderness Lodge is absolutely incredible as is the GF's gingerbread house.

Hi Jen! Are you soooo excited? Your trip is so soon!

So cute!
Sounds like she's adjusting well. I'm sure she'll have her moments, though. She has been number one big cheese around your house for quite a while.

I'm sure she will...she is used to being the Original Princess! I did tell her she's going to be shocked at how much this baby will adore her. She has no idea how much s/he will look up to her and want to be with her.

PotteryGal

So cute!
Sounds like she's adjusting well. I'm sure she'll have her moments, though. She has been number one big cheese around your house for quite a while.

Abby did, although she was a little younger than Em. It helped that she had school to distract her. Then Ab had to go through the adjustment of Joel being special needs - this is where I'm most proud of her, she has a maturity not many kids her age have on this issue. She told me an autistic friend in her class had her parents split up, and she couldn't imagine going through that as well as being autistic. I reminded her that DH and I are the exception, not the rule - 80-90% of couples divorce with special needs' kids.

Hi Jen!
I agree.
There is nothing like WDW at Christmas!

So beautiful - I'd love to go back that time of year sometime. How are you today Dot?

PotteryGal

Hi Jen! Are you soooo excited? Your trip is so soon!

I'm sure she will...she is used to being the Original Princess! I did tell her she's going to be shocked at how much this baby will adore her. She has no idea how much s/he will look up to her and want to be with her.

As is yours! So you still need ADRs? :eek: Where are you guys staying? You might have an easier time getting ressies at Signature dining - takes two credits, but they might have more availability. :shrug:

And I am very excited..*starts dancing* :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Abby did, although she was a little younger than Em. It helped that she had school to distract her. Then Ab had to go through the adjustment of Joel being special needs - this is where I'm most proud of her, she has a maturity not many kids her age have on this issue. She told me an autistic friend in her class had her parents split up, and she couldn't imagine going through that as well as being autistic. I reminded her that DH and I are the exception, not the rule - 80-90% of couples divorce with special needs' kids.

So beautiful - I'd love to go back that time of year sometime. How are you today Dot?

She's a great kid, your Abby. :)

My boss' son has Aspbeergers and (before their divorce!!) he and his wife went to a conference for parents of kids with Autism. He said it was by and large divorced moms attending. I can see that it's a real challenge...God bless you, Jen. (actually, I guess He already has...)

Uponastar

Sad but understandable.

I'm okay.
Waiting for Spring to get here and stay.

As is yours! So you still need ADRs? :eek: Where are you guys staying? You might have an easier time getting ressies at Signature dining - takes two credits, but they might have more availability. :shrug:

And I am very excited..*starts dancing* :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I know, I know, the ADR thing. :hammer: When I booked the trip I was focused on the idea of character dining, but after discussing it with Em she said she didn't care about eating with the characters, she was happy to just meet them in the parks. So I just dropped the idea, not even thinking about regular ressies...

Thanks for the tip...I am making a list tonight and calling the dining hotline first thing tomorrow. Will take what I can get!

PotteryGal

She's a great kid, your Abby. :)

My boss' son has Aspbeergers and (before their divorce!!) he and his wife went to a conference for parents of kids with Autism. He said it was by and large divorced moms attending. I can see that it's a real challenge...God bless you, Jen. (actually, I guess He already has...)

That He has. :) We all have blessings in life, sometimes it's hard to remember that :eek:, but it is true. A month after our family trip I'll be returning to Orlando for one of those conferences - I know there are a few sessions dealing with marriage/divorce issues.

Sad but understandable.

I'm okay.
Waiting for Spring to get here and stay.

Well, it's cool here today, but the sun has been out all day. Everyone has been mowing here, as the rain is supposed to return tomorrow. :( My parents stopped by, so I gave Mom her cards, one from us, one from the kids. Joel signed his name himself. :D

PotteryGal

I want to eat but I don't know what I want. Grant and Em are at a Communion party and are supposed to bring me home a sandwich. But I'm hungry now!!!!

I'm hungry for supper myself...have half an hour to wait. :hammer: Do you ever grab a handful of dry cereal? I did that a lot when I was pregnant - helped with those queasy moments.

I'm hungry for supper myself...have half an hour to wait. :hammer: Do you ever grab a handful of dry cereal? I did that a lot when I was pregnant - helped with those queasy moments.

I keep a box of cheerios at work to eat dry when I need a snack. At the moment I only have Fruity Pebbles here...:hurl:. So I'm eating potato chips! Because an apple just seems like too much work. :lookaroun

PotteryGal

I keep a box of cheerios at work to eat dry when I need a snack. At the moment I only have Fruity Pebbles here...:hurl:. So I'm eating potato chips! Because an apple just seems like too much work. :lookaroun

I was a special K kind of gal myself - although I never eat it now...don't want to make DH nervous, I guess :animwink:. Have you ever eaten those Sun Chips - very yummy. And I understand...the energy will come back, sweetie. :kiss:

Nicole220

Hi, just checking in while the medicine is kicking in.
I'm sick with the flu...wasn't feeling well yesterday and woke up this morning to a full blown sickness.
I'm stuck inside watching the Indy trilogy while it's absolutely beautiful outside...not that that's a bad thing, he's gorgeous in these movies. :lol:
So yeah, just wanted to say hi...talk to y'all later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom