Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

CTXRover

East side is open. Few railings left to be installed, but ready for business.

Attempted a panaroma:
2d9nxph.jpg

71shv7.jpg
2w4xvdv.jpg

122gh8m.jpg

Last edited:

erclvrb18

im feeling that once it becomes fastpass time they will stop allowing people inside in the daytime... just like with the big grassy garden that they only took pictures of celebrities on but you/us normal ppl can't go on...

(just a thought)

I hope not... because seeing people laying on the grass relaxing in the day makes the part of the park
more real...

CTXRover

im feeling that once it becomes fastpass time they will stop allowing people inside in the daytime... just like with the big grassy garden that they only took pictures of celebrities on but you/us normal ppl can't go on...

(just a thought)

I hope not... because seeing people laying on the grass relaxing in the day makes the part of the park
more real...
Not sure, but as of today there is a sign that says the gardens close at 8pm for fireworks viewing and there are gates that can be closed on the other entrances. Hope they keep open during the day

Kman101

I can't imagine them keeping these large areas closed during the day, they're going to keep them open for guest flow. I understand they were likely created to provide viewing areas but to close them and leave that space unused during the day would be really dumb, even for them. I'm pretty confident we see those spaces open until, like the sign says, 8pm, and they clear it out.

I think the areas look amazing. Very well done. I like that many have jumped on board with how good it looks. I know a few want to find problems with it, but they really did do a good job on this. It expands the hub in a major way, we've seen FOUNTAINS return, we've had trees planted (and we are getting the twinkling lights back), "greenery" to sit on and areas to relax in ... everything many have been complaining about is in someway, being addressed.

The hub won't ever be like it was. We can appreciate it for what it was, but judge the project for what it is.

This is what we have and I have to say I really like it.

betty rose

I can't imagine them keeping these large areas closed during the day, they're going to keep them open for guest flow. I understand they were likely created to provide viewing areas but to close them and leave that space unused during the day would be really dumb, even for them. I'm pretty confident we see those spaces open until, like the sign says, 8pm, and they clear it out.

I think the areas look amazing. Very well done. I like that many have jumped on board with how good it looks. I know a few want to find problems with it, but they really did do a good job on this. It expands the hub in a major way, we've seen FOUNTAINS return, we've had trees planted (and we are getting the twinkling lights back), "greenery" to sit on and areas to relax in ... everything many have been complaining about is in someway, being addressed.

The hub won't ever be like it was. We can appreciate it for what it was, but judge the project for what it is.

This is what we have and I have to say I really like it.
I agree, as much as I would like to return to the days when Disney wasn't so crowded , I know it's not possible..

betty rose

(just a thought)

more real...
Please TDO, no, no.

wogwog

Not sure, but as of today there is a sign that says the gardens close at 8pm for fireworks viewing and there are gates that can be closed on the other entrances. Hope they keep open during the day
The plan is to restrict the area only for fireworks similar to the process at the desert party at the lower level at Tomorrowland Terrace.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom