Main Street Fountain Removal

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Animaniac93-98

Hopefully, it is permanent like Paris and not like the Eastern Bypass. Perhaps I am being a little too optimistic.

It would most likely be similar to what the other side of Main Street has now.

The beautiful, but practical Paris arcades will never be done again. Disneyland in California was fine with just plain fencing for their bypass.

SplashJacket

It would most likely be similar to what the other side of Main Street has now.

The beautiful, but practical Paris arcades will never be done again. Disneyland in California was fine with just plain fencing for their bypass.

As long as the bypass is open throughout the day even when the parks are slow I see it as a win. If the Mainstreet Theather didn't get slashed the bypass would be open throughout the day, which is one of the biggest losses of the project getting axed.

deeevo

As long as the bypass is open throughout the day even when the parks are slow I see it as a win. If the Mainstreet Theather didn't get slashed the bypass would be open throughout the day, which is one of the biggest losses of the project getting axed.
Feel like the days of MK being slow are long gone. I would love to have both sides open all the time so you easily walk down Main Street without someone stopping right in front of you to turn around a take a picture. I get that 60% of the people it is the first time ever seeing the castle and Main Street but the crowds are getting really bad and it is very congested all day long. A full time bypass would be welcomed.

yensidtlaw1969

Not necessarily.

Wild guess is this will be up to the Disneyland standard.
So more like this (Disneyland):
1582116699231.png

Or this (Magic Kingdom):
1582116751227.png

And less like this? (Disneyland Paris):
1582116777717.png

. . . *Womp womp*

ToTBellHop

While understandable, I guess, it's disappointing to hear they are going the cheap route here. Having seen the DLP ones recently, they are quite stunning! Having them come to MK in some format would be magical.
There’s no need. It’s always sunny and pleasant in Central Florida while Paris gets a danger(eux) dusting of snow like twice a year which requires covered walkways. Thank goodness we don’t have to contend with the notoriously-awful Western European weather in Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom