Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Fact vs Opinion:

There are fewer customers. It is due to the menu change. Stated as fact.
or
It looks like there are fewer customers in these pictures. People I've spoken to have stated they won't go there because of the menu change. I won't go there because I don't like the menu. Stated as opinion.

It's possible that TPTB will bring back other favorites based upon feedback, both on the net, in person, and most importantly, emails they receive. That doesn't mean that it will definitely happen, or that it will happen immediately, or that WDW will let you know if they are going to make changes based on your complaint. But the more people who send them feedback, the more likely it is that they will pay attention.

Once upon a time, when I worked for a huge company, I made several complaints about one particular issue, and was either dismissed with a canned response, or told that what I was asking was impossible due to x, y, & z. Within a couple of years the change was made. Apparently enough other employees had voiced the same concern, so TBTB took a second look, and perhaps a third, and came to the conclusion that it was possible.

So, if this change really bothers people so much, complain to someone who might be able to do something. But arguing about it on an internet forum, and trying to change someone's opinion, only irritates people who really don't care one way or the other. Most just want a cup of coffee and someplace to get breakfast that doesn't involve making a reservation weeks in advance, paying a ton of money for mediocre food, and being accosted by people dressed up in costumes. Of course, that's only MY opinion. ;)
Thank you for your opinion as I always appretiate opinions. :). We all have complained to the appropriate parties and will continue to do so and thank you for your advice and input. I have never intended to change anyone's minds as they are allowed to have their own. People should never have to defend their opinions. Can we all just get along? Lol :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I can't believe this is still going on, but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway.
If you say that fewer people are going there, then you should be prepared to back it up with numbers. Otherwise, if it's your opinion, then you should probably say something like "I'll bet there are fewer people there now", or " I would imagine that these changes would cause patronage there to drop".

Otherwise, your "opinion" comes out sounding like "fact", which requires evedence.

JMHO :D
I stated numerous times in that response that it was purely opinion regardless of how I worded it! Sorry for wording It wrong I mean come on people! If I would have never said numerous times in that response that it was an opinion then I could understand the needing to provide facts. I made sure to say it was an opinion. Are we going to start correcting grammar now too???

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just ignore the haters guys.

Which haters should I ignore? :confused:

The Disney-haters?
The Main Street Bakery-haters?
The Starbucks-haters?
The change-haters?
The "OMG-my-single-item-that-I-loved-for-centuries-is-no-longer-sold-at-a-store-that-hasn't-been-open-for-centuries-in-a-park-that-hasn't-either-haters?

Or just haters in general?

I wanna make sure I ignore the right haters... :rolleyes:

Everybody is getting wound up over nothing. A store changed and sells different stuff. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you do, do.

**Giggle** - I said "do, do"! ;)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Which haters should I ignore? :confused:

The Disney-haters?
The Main Street Bakery-haters?
The Starbucks-haters?
The change-haters?
The "OMG-my-single-item-that-I-loved-for-centuries-is-no-longer-sold-at-a-store-that-hasn't-been-open-for-centuries-in-a-park-that-hasn't-either-haters?

Or just haters in general?

I wanna make sure I ignore the right haters... :rolleyes:

Everybody is getting wound up over nothing. A store changed and sells different stuff. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you do, do.

**Giggle** - I said "do, do"! ;)
I hate do, do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom